What kit has been a good seller for you?

Yep. 5 here but we are done.

Mine are 15, 12, 9, 6, 4 right now.

5 Likes

So close to mine! 15, 13, 10, 8, 6.

4 Likes

Im excited about those three as well especially Shaya but I do love LouLou’s feet. Feet are a big selling point for me.

For an answer to @Mommy2six question…all of my Bonnie Brown kits sell really quickly, especially Saskia, Ive done two and my last one was my highest price infant reborn and he sold in two days, my other one sold the day I posted her.
I am working on Twin A and Twin B, Ill have to see how quickly they sell :wink:

5 Likes

I’ll answer that for you. Fast. Lol

4 Likes

My twin a and b sold really fast!

2 Likes

Chase Brown also sold well for me, mine sold before I had even finished painting him.

3 Likes

I agree about Bonnie Brown kits selling well. Can’t blame the collectors, they are beautifully sculpted!

3 Likes

Yes they really are!

Laila, Dominic, and big and little Joseph

2 Likes

Oh my goodness how exciting!!!Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Actually both of my sleeping June’s sold instantly too.

2 Likes

Now that I’m thinking about it, my other two big sellers are Ashley and Landon. Little Joseph asleep sells good too.

2 Likes

Thank you ! I’m so thrilled !

1 Like

Definitely my Saskia’s. And Elyse Brace. So, Bonnie Browns, Laura Lee Eagles, Cassie Brace and yes some of the realborns of BB.

3 Likes

Adorable!!!

1 Like

These are so cute!!! Omg, the one with the dimples… :two_hearts:

She’s precious right! And she looks like a bigger baby, maybe 3-6 months. I hate kits that look like older babies but are newborn sized and this one looks perfect to me

3 Likes

I’d buy it! Lol

1 Like

I might just have to splurge for that kit. Lol.

You should! She’s really precious! After everyone saying Saskia and the Twins sell well I may have to paint them again. I normally dislike painting a kit more than once but if they sell then I guess I can manage :rofl: I painted Saskia when she first came out, forever ago. And I did custom ethnic twins from Twin A and B, I think their box opening is still on the forum too

3 Likes