What kit has been a good seller for you?

I’m curious to know… what kits have been really good sellers for you?? The post about the Darren kit got me thinking. I was so excited to purchase him, as were a lot of artists, but he hasn’t been popular with the buyers. So what kits are?

8 Likes

I sold my Liam Brown within 3 days of listing him, mine was a girl though. Blessing Winters sold really well for me too.

3 Likes

My Levi Brown sold the quickest for me out of any of the babies I’ve sold

4 Likes

I sold my Quinn in 24 hrs, and my newborn June Asleep about the same. My Laila took forever but she was a ginger so not sure if that made her harder to sell.

3 Likes

Anything made by Bonnie Brown sells immediately. Cassie Brace kits sell quickly too. Most popular bb kit till date is 3 month Joseph. People fight over it every single time I paint one.

10 Likes

Thank you, good to know!

4 Likes

Laura lee eagles sculpts sell instantly too.

6 Likes

Liam is such a cute kit!

He really is a cute kit! I sold mine as a baby girl w/ auburn hair and greenish eyes.

2 Likes

I need to paint a Levi , I think his little curled up legs really made him popular.

2 Likes

There is a kit coming out that I really want…Rosalie by Olga Auer. I love the lips! I don’t usually stray away from bb Kits because I love them and the prices too. But it seems that the high end kits do sell faster.

5 Likes

I don’t think I’ve seen her, can you post a pic? There’s a new Joanna K kit coming out and she looks sweet, and a couple Brace kits too. And the new LLE kits will be popular for sure.

2 Likes

Eeeee! So cute!

8 Likes

She is really cute! These are the ones I’m looking forward to. Charlotte by LLE, LouLou by Joanna K and Shaya by Bonnie Sieben

9 Likes

I’m 16 weeks along with my 6th baby, so I sit around a lot, sick and tired and researching Reborns :joy:

11 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Oh my word I love them all!!

Thank you!! You have 5 kiddos too right?

1 Like

Congratulations, @Mommy2six! That’s awesome! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! My youngest is six, so I am super excited for a new baby!

1 Like