What kind of hair?

And how much would I need for June? I really like this length!

7 Likes

Following !!! I always use so much hair!!!

2 Likes

Hey girlie! I don’t know if I want June to be my first time rooting pretty baby hair. I’ve done some alternative babies with hair, but totally not the same, I imagine. I really want my Junie to have gorgeous hair. I was just looking at Delta Dawn… hmmmm

1 Like

. Delta Dawn is hard to root.( for me and a lot if others) … I would pm @sugargliderus or @angelas817 or … @MilosMeadows who do you get your hair from on here? I know you love it!

1 Like

Delta dawn is a pain in the ass.

2 Likes

Okay thank you!! If you and @jlesser say no, then forget that!

2 Likes

You do not want Delta Dawn. It looks so pretty in the package but what a PITA.

2 Likes

Check the Quirky Chromatist later this week, she typically restocks on Friday or Saturday https://www.thequirkychromatist.com/fine-adult
If you dont want to wait Id go with HP Babylocks…its what I typically use aside from the above provider and the hair from Olga on etsy who has recently changed her shop name to Karman Dolls.

2 Likes

LOL, I gave up in five minutes on delta dawn.

2 Likes

I know, right!!! I don’t know how they stay in the business. They need to change things up because the hair is wack! :wink::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

It is so smooth but I surely can’t root it!!!

3 Likes

Right?!I brushed it all out and lost about half of it… then thought what was left was the right direction… it isn’t it is all still mixed. I spend twice as long re rooting the hole the needle just made and no hair stayed in, etc.

2 Likes

So what’s a really pretty kind that doesn’t suck?

2 Likes

I like angora mohtique :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree! I really like their hair. @Miss_Kitty google them, they have a website :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Is that the lady in Russia?

1 Like

Jennie, is Angora Mohtique still in business? I never see her hair anymore.

1 Like

As far as I know. I know the site looks current but havent ordered there recently.

1 Like

Yes, it is :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes! I ordered not long ago and the hair was beautiful to root!

1 Like