What is your least favorite kits

Kyle - my first reborn, and this isn’t about reborning technique - I really don’t like his ears and I think the only photos he looks good in is when he is wearing a hat when the ears are covered. I thought he was cute in the prototype pictures and later realized that there, too, he is wearing a hat.

1 Like

Funny…nobody’s mentioned ‘Cooper’ although he doesn’t appear to be very popular.

1 Like

I have a Cooper kit but haven’t done him yet lol

I don’t care for Tasha Edenholm dolls…

2 Likes

There was an amazing cooper on ebay, I missed him at the last minute!Makes me want to try a cooper myself!

This is funny ~ I LOVE Ember and have reborned that kit probably 6 or 7 times, boy or girl, either way, I LOVE it…LOL…different strokes, as they say. :smile:

The kits I don’t care for are Irelyn, Dakota, Blinkin, Taite, Elsie, Punkin, Blaze, Camryn, Candy, Tory, Rina, and Nikolas.

4 Likes

That is a really cute Cooper. The prototype pic on BB is cute too, but most of them I’ve seen just don’t look good.

1 Like

Speaking of Taite… Do yall think his hair is painted or rooted in this picture?

1 Like

I think
painted

3 Likes

I like cooper but I am not in love with hi lips and the back of his head is oddly shaped I have made him a few times and sold him fast both times…

1 Like

Lolololpl that’s super funny rose! I want to look at the back of his head now!

1 Like

you will see what I :smiley:
mean lol

Painted!

and Dakota I dis like his flat feet AND mouth

I agree with you and for the same reasons.

1 Like

I just Recieved savannah today! How about her head shape! Is it like what you were saying about coopers?

1 Like

I have not done Savannah yet lol, did you look at Coopers noggin tho lol ? you see what I meant?

No!!! But I am going to order him just to see! Savannah looks like when she grows up she will have marge Simpson hair lololl

1 Like

COOPER HEAD

2 Likes

LMAO LOL I just posted Coopers head for you lmao

1 Like