What is your favorite baby?

So I was just looking at all the babies we started with and it gave me the idea to ask what is your favorite baby you ever owned. It can be one you adopted or one you made, it does not have to be a reborn, just any doll. Please share a picture if you can. I will start and hope everyone will join in the fun!

My favorite I made is Eden. I still miss her even after all these years.

4 Likes

My favorite is almost any doll made from the Gemma kit by Donna RuBert. I don’t know why but I just love this kit. I just finished my first Gemma…and I don’t know if I can sell her!

2 Likes

My favorite is my Charlotte (Lisa by Linde Scherer), it is the very 1st kit I bought, although one look at her, and I just put her away until I was sure I can paint her without ruining her. She was painted few years ago, but is still waiting for her hair :slight_smile: I love her little smile, she reminds me of my daughter when she was little; she was such a happy baby. My next favorite is my Beatrice (Kylin by Laura Tuzio Ross), another happy baby. But I do love all my keepers; if I stop loving anybody, I sell them.

2 Likes

It’s so hard to choose a favorite, but I LOVE the Precious Gift sculpt and have reborned it many, many times, loving that it can be either boy or girl. Another one I love is Lane. There is something just so sweet about that little face…here are a couple of pics:

2 Likes

I love your Trey. He is the first reborn I fell in love with on Ebay several years ago. I love his hair.

2 Likes

I have loved many and sold them all, but I really hated to part with Payton Pigott - loved the face (but I don’t collect!)

2 Likes

It is so hard to narrow down a favorite, but I really loved doing Teagan &Tayla as twins.

2 Likes

They are precious! Very nice work!

oh Thanks everyone for sharing your babies! I am loving them all.
would love for more of you to jump in and share…

I adopted Will Scholl off EBay, made a few changes to him, and I am in love with this baby. I hold him frequently, wrap him up in a blanket, and talk to his sad little face!

1 Like

The artist did a wonderful job! No wonder this is a favorite. Is this baby the reason you are “owensmom” on the forum?

1 Like

I have many favorites and several keepers so not to have to pick between the keepers I’ll choose one I sold this past Christmas she is called Matti Jean

1 Like

He is beautiful! @owensmom

Of mine, currently my favorite/only baby is my Paisley. I just couldn’t not keep her! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love this Chloe sculpt. I hope to make one one day.

2 Likes

Oops sorry, I didn’t read carefully. I have never owned or made this doll, just my favorite sculpt.

She is a beautiful baby I could see why you would love to have her.

2 Likes