What is with Paypal today?

I can’t send a request for payment! it converts it to a group collection and doubles the amount! I have tried it 3 times!

I had to do that too but the second page was for a group invoice and it split up the email I was sending it to to make 2 emails…and put it amount in twice!!! so I deleted it and started over…did it again…signed out and back in and it did it again! can you not send a money request to just one person anymore? tried the ivoice and it was a long itemized thing! I just need to collect postage for pity sake!

when I select 'Request money" and then fill in and press continue…I get this page only it breaks up the email addy into two addresses…and says it is two recipients…and doubles the amount I am asking for! has happened 4 times now!

Request Money - GroupRequest Money - Group
Event name (optional)

Event date (optional) Monthmm
/

Daydd
/

Yearyyyy

Number of recipients

AmountTotal amount
Currency

U.S. Dollars Australian Dollars Brazilian Real British Pounds Canadian Dollars Czech Koruny Danish Kroner Euros Hong Kong Dollars Hungarian Forints Israeli New Shekels Japanese Yen Mexican Pesos New Zealand Dollars Norwegian Kroner Philippine Pesos Polish Zlotych Singapore Dollars Swedish Kronor Swiss Francs Taiwan New Dollars Thai Baht
Recipients
Request
from

from