What is CORA?

On Alisha Hergarten’s neck, It says her name and then the words “for CORA”. Does anyone know what this means? CORA seems familiar but I can’t remember what it is.

1 Like

maybe this?

2 Likes

Thank you, I thought it might be a reborn group or something. I wonder when Alisha was released. I found a bunch of knock-offs of her on eBay today. :frowning:

1 Like

It’s the producer of the kit. City or Reborn Angels.

7 Likes
5 Likes

Yes… it is City of Reborn Angels… Cher Simnet never produced any kits and I don’t believe she is associated with “College of Reborn Artistry” anymore. @trapple575 is…

4 Likes

Ok, that makes sense. I have heard of the City of Reborn Angels. I think they are in Australia. Hopefully my Alisha is a legit kit, then.

1 Like

Oooh yay there ya go that makes sense

2 Likes

Good Morning
Yes, Cora is a forum the Collage of Reborn Artist. I am a member of Cora.
You have to fill out a questionnaire and the admin will review it. If your application is accepted, you will be able to take classes. It is like taking classes at college it’s only reborn classes. You have to get 24 credits to be able to graduate. There is so much more to Cora.
I have actually graduated with honors from Cora. I still am very active in Cora.
The fellowship there is awesome. I hope this helps

2 Likes

Cher is still a part of Cora. I believe she is still an administrator of Cora. Tonya Trapple is also an Administrator of Cora

2 Likes

Yes, Elna produces the CORA kits.

3 Likes

That sounds really nice, Carolyn! I may check into it.

I checked out the Facebook page and there’s not much going in there. I tried to register for the forum and haven’t gotten approved :thinking:

3 Likes

I remembered recently that I tried to join the forum about four or five years ago, and my account was never approved. So, I figured it might not be active any more.

1 Like

From what I saw on thier Facebook images it looked like a small club type thing :thinking:

1 Like

Like an special “exclusive” type of thing?