What do you think of this mohair color?

I dyed this using some new golden red acid dye I bought. I was kinda hoping for more of a carrot color but it turned out darker than I thought it would. I will know next time to use less concentration of dye than what the package said to get a lighter color. Do you think this is a color that could be used on a baby? It is kinda dark copper or maybe auburn. Not really sure what to call it. It will look lighter when rooted I know too.

It’s not bright in person really. I think the flash makes it look more bright. It is nice and shiny though.

good to know! Can’t wait to see her!

My red haired baby is the one and only doll I’ve ever sold. She sold within 24 hrs. of listing her on etsy. So I’m sure there area people out there who like the red heads.

I actually had a lady on Ebay to contact me when I had my Vanessa sculpt listed and she asked me if I would consider doing a red head reborn and listing it towards the end of November so she could bid on it. SO I know there are some people who like them.

I actually saw a little one with that hair color a few hours ago…she had navy eyes and peach and cream complexion…she was the cutest …i memorized it to remember to make a reborn look like her…

This one is going to have the red hair so I am trying to give her very subtle coloring. What do you think?