What did you NOT buy on sale?

I just got a piece of my order refunded. Guess I will be finding out which piece when the package arrives.

Oh no! Like, they maybe sold more kits then they actually had by some compeuter error or something?

1 Like

I really wanted to get Dominic Awake and Asleep, Ashley Asleep, and Madison Awake, but 3 weren’t in stock and I had to limit myself :rofl: Wish I hadn’t missed out on Ashely Asleep seconds but I’m sure I’ll be busy with the ones I did get!

So sad I missed awake Joseph! I really want to pain him

1 Like

Gemma and Ashley asleep got taken out of my cart, along with a few others. It was so hard to narrow down my list! So I put all the ones I wanted in my cart Sunday night, knowing some would disappear over night. It worked. Other people got my order down to a reasonable amount for me. :wink:

5 Likes

LOLOL! Interesting strategy.

1 Like

Lol I love that! :joy:

When your giant order arrives and you suddenly look around the room and realize no housework will ever get done again because you’re gonna be making babies 24 hours a day for the next 47 years :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

5 Likes

I’d be overwhelmed with just that Juan, I knew he was huge but seeing him next to those other kits…

1 Like

There’s actually 2 Juans in there. But they are for my 19 year old son and his friends. I jokingly asked if they needed a creepy clown doll. (They run a haunted house and one of the rooms in it is “the doll room.”) anyway they adamantly said yes. And at $12 a kit, I decided do get 2. I’m not sure what the second one will be. I’m thinking zombie. I’m sure the boys can give me some creepy doll ideas. :joy:

3 Likes

Lol!! I love this!

My oh my it looks like the other shoppers didn’t take more than you could spare :smile: looks like you are set for a week at least lol

I plead the fifth

1 Like

Haha, he’d make a good creepy clown!