What did you get on sale?

When you buy the seconds realborns…do you sell them without the certificate or are they keepers?

I understand that :slight_smile: But I was wondering do you still sell them, if so at a discount?

1 Like

But there is no coa so you still can sell at the same price? I want Zuri and Kase ect lol

1 Like

I will be. But it will be stated in the description. BB only has seconds left of their limited edition realborn kits

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

It started last night. Good until the 23rd on Friday I think. One time only. 2nds included in the sale

2 Likes

The 23rd

1 Like

Good til 23rd code is GARDEN .

I do

Zuri sold out in my cart lol

I got 5 seconds reborns, Natalie and kimi paid 100.80. The kits that I wanted was sold out.

2 Likes

Just the kits are 50% off.

I may or may not have gotten out of control. I got sleeping Laila and Easton, and a whole bunch of seconds: Ashley awake, Kase awake and asleep, Joseph awake, Presley awake, Miranda asleep, Ella, Tracy, Juan, Cookie, Kimi, Blaise, Kameko, Kyra, and Miles…now I have to start saving up to get bodies for all of them. :joy:

7 Likes

I got Realborn Ashley asleep, Zuri, Summer Rain, Elizabeth asleep, Ashley awake, Miranda, Kase asleep, Presley awake, Rebekah, and Priscilla. I did get a few seconds since they werent available otherwise. Now I’m kicking myself for not snagging some of the other non-realborn kits: most seconds end up only being $10 with the discount.

5 Likes

I snagged 7 kits for about $115, which is awesome as that’s the price of one kit on other sites! I bought:

Seconds Emmy
Seconds Lexi
Seconds Max
Seconds Harper
Seconds Amelia
Seconds Gemma
Rosebud

5 Likes

I rarely find anything wrong with them. Maybe a tiny fleck in the vinyl.

I got
Ashley awake
And
Joseph awake

Half off seconds! Can’t believe it!

I had determined not to buy any kits till I finish the ones I have… But how could I possibly resist?!

4 Likes

How did you do that? I tried to order something and there was no place to put the special code or anything.

Try again it is good until this Friday

I only bought two reason similar to yours in my case I have so many done in my nursery I need to give more away to make room :smile:

1 Like