What baby would work for Mediterranean skin tone

That’s my question. I need a sculpt that would look good with that skin tone.
Any ideas let me know. Thanks Pat

Presley Awake
Clyde Asleep
Skye Winters

But really, just about any sculpt would look gorgeous with that skintone! I do think babies with fuller lips could pass it off more easily, but that’s just me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you izzy. Everyone is going to miss you when you start school. I hope you won’t totally disappear. You will need to by at least once a day. To let us know how school is going. Pat

5 Likes

Nikolas bb

I hope so too, but I’m going to be extra busy lol. I have school, plus cross country, plus about four clubs I’m joining. :slight_smile: Don’t worry, I’ll still check in from time to time.

4 Likes

You make me tired just hearing everything you are planning on doing…Good for you…!!..

2 Likes

Izzy, I sure bet your parents are proud of you. You are just pretty much the ultimate kid. I bet you are respectful and obedient too. They have done a great job, but a lot of it is just who you are, I think!

2 Likes

Ha, well my parents would tell a different story lol. We tend to clash on certain topics. I know they mean best, but the culture they were brought up in has different views than the American one I was raised in, if you know what I mean. :blush: Still, I feel pretty lucky to have them! Both my parents grew up in poverty in China and their parents weren’t half as caring as mine. They never even told their kids ‘I love you’ once and that’s not the worst of it either. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Geez:-( give them tons of hugs to make up for all the ones they missed😍

3 Likes

Lilly makes a beautiful baby. Her bigger, round eyes work great.

Thanks ladies!

Lilly’s eyes are closed?

Haha love it! Somebody gets me… :laughing:

1 Like

Izzy, you are so smart, and I can tell from how you understand and respect your parents and their cultural differences, that you are a very good daughter. I am absolutely certain they know it too.

3 Likes

I am sure you were a great kid too, most of the time…LOL!

Personally, I was perfect. Don’t ever accuse me of running down the hall, slamming doors, and yelling “I hate you!” as loud as I could. I would deny it. :wink:

5 Likes

ROFL Helen!!

1 Like

Those are the same things my son has and he is amazing! But when he was three and four…oh my gosh! I had to cover his head with a coat to shop. He was so distractable and he would grab everything. I had to hold his hand constantly when in public or he would run out into traffic, and he once took a total strangers hand and walked off with him because he thought it was Daddy. He didn’t “do faces” in those days, and one pair of jeans was pretty much like another. LOL. He has totally outgrown his ADHD and he gets A’s in school now. He has great eye contact now although he still works at it some. He has barely any issues anymore for which I literally thank God. He has had a lot of prayer throughout his life. He will be learning to drive next year, something I once thought would never be in his future. Sorry, I didn’t mean to get off on this subject, but I am just so proud of him. And I wanted to remind you that you are not, and never were, a diagnosis! You’re an amazing person, and a great friend.

3 Likes

Yes@Pat, appologies for the takeover, but Michelle’s story is very encouraging to me regarding my son. Thanks, Michelle. :smile:

1 Like

No apology needed.

2 Likes