What are your kids halloween costumes?

Here are mine today! Writer, ghost and doctor:

4 Likes

My 11 year old son likes to create characters and make comic strips. He created a new character recently and the store costumes just wouldn’t cut it, he had to dress up as the character he created. :flushed: I don’t know about you, but I was shocked at the costume prices at our local place. They went from 70 to 250$ since my son needs an adult size small. So although I didn’t really feel like having a make work project, I figured, why not?

So got the needle and thread and made the headband, put together a few other things and there he was. He was so psyched to go to school this morning with his costume. Wanted to show his friends. Thank goodness the biggest part was covered by regular clothes, it was more the accessories that made the character.

I think he may be serious about this comic book stuff, we are going to an interview for high school next week and he said if they ask him what career he’d like he’s going to tell them comic creator. The school is strong in the arts so hopefully it goes over well with the people interviewing him. (praying) I actually enjoy reading some of the stuff he writes, and not just in a proud mommy kind of way, so maybe he has found his calling. Time will tell, I suppose.

3 Likes

Me and my girls Looovvee Miranda sings. My daughter sounds just like her. I told her no one would get it if she went as her door to door though. Please share a photo!!!

It’s not letting me upload a photo at the moment but my son Alex 8 is Ant Man
My son Logan 6 is the new bad guy from the new Star Wars
And Willow 2 1/2 is Dorothy. I will post some pics after :slight_smile:

1 Like

Logan
Willow Flower
and
Alex :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s Markus in his costume :blush: It’s his first real Halloween, He didn’t go out last year.

2 Likes

And baby Kaylee is a pink teddy bear lol (just her snowsuit, but it works as a costume too)

2 Likes