What are you working on?

What’s on your work table?
I’m painting Madison and newborn June asleep and finishing up rooting Laila

20 Likes

Haha you don’t even want to see my work table aka the place I stack things. I just finished Alma this morning and will start on Sarah tomorrow evening. So one in the Moses basket with the rest of them and one still in her box. :joy:

1 Like

You Laila is beautiful!!

1 Like

Thank you. She’s really a mess close up lol one of the first I painted

1 Like

Lol, well she looks beautiful from what I can see. So only better to come!

1 Like

Your rooting is looking beautiful!!! The hair you are using is exactly what I like. Great job @PhotographyForLife!

1 Like

Alma and Jennie are on my table. I’m really enjoying both of them

11 Likes

Working on Emma asleep for my favorite customer. It’s a surprise for her Mom…

10 Likes

I’ve got 3 in process right now, and I’m angry at all of them for one reason or another lol. Petya Hucinova is hanging out in the wall while Edwin and Yannick get the table. I’m following Sue-Ellen’s ultra newborn tutorial for Edwin and her darker skin tutorial for Yannick. Excuse the cluttered work table, I can’t seem to be organized!

9 Likes

Working on hair on Li and Jennie. I decided to try painting hair for Jennie. This is just base layer

10 Likes

I’ve got Rosalie and Tony today.

10 Likes

Maddie and Sue Sue–needs lashes and eyes set. Oh yeah and limbs

18 Likes

Alma is so cute! I have a Jennie in progress too but ugh had to set her aside for awhile. She’s missing something and I can’t place it. I always get stuck and do t know how to finish

I am looking forward to seeing what you do with yours

Sue sue looks adorable! Love the red hair :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Looking good! I’m excited to see your painted hair :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lol that made my day! I get like that a lot too. I usually just end up staring at them for a couple days then start a new kit :crazy_face:

Love your little time out rack on the wall lol

2 Likes

I was surprised that Jennie is slightly larger than Alma. I was originally going to make Jennie an Irish lass for St Patrick’s, but Alma’s vinyl color has seemed more suitable. Looks like Jennie will end up with dark hair. I don’t do custom work, so I let the babies tell me what direction to go. Fun to see how they come out different than my original intentions.

1 Like

Post pics of your Jennie as we go along so we can see how different they end up!

1 Like

I love your drying rack.

1 Like

I’m curing the paint on my Gabriella and waiting for the sun to come out so I can finish working on the stains on my Goodwill find…Katie. It’s slowly working but I need it to stop raining. LOL
.I got my Tanner in the mail yesterday and can’t wait to start on him…but I haven’t the room.

3 Likes