What are they thinking!

Hard Silicone Vinyl Reborn Baby!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-Full-Hard-Silicone-Vinyl-Reborn-Baby-Lifelike-Silicon-Doll-for-Children-Gift/321264296759?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222006%26algo%3DSIC.FITP%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140107083349%26meid%3D5284369332318749542%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D20140107083349%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D191070458319

Chinese seller.

Yes, the Chinese listings seem to try to fit as many “key” words into their listings they can.

Hard Silicone= plastic

I contacted the seller and told then their dolls are not reborn and not silicon, and he said that was a typo and they are changing their listing, but insisted the dolls are ‘reborn’, hand painted. Well, they are hand rooted, at least some, and the rooting is just awful; hope not many people are tempted to buy them.

— Begin quote from “Ludmila”

I contacted the seller and told and he said that was a typo and they are changing their listing, but insisted the dolls are ‘reborn’, hand painted. Well, they are hand rooted, at least some, and the rooting is just awful; hope not many people are tempted to buy them.

— End quote

They’ve ended the listing after just 2 sales. Wonder if you query had something to do with that???

— Begin quote from “dothehokeypokey”

I contacted the seller and told and he said that was a typo and they are changing their listing, but insisted the dolls are ‘reborn’, hand painted. Well, they are hand rooted, at least some, and the rooting is just awful; hope not many people are tempted to buy them.

— End quote

They’ve ended the listing after just 2 sales. Wonder if you query had something to do with that???

— End quote

Or maybe my several reports to ebay could have something to do with it

— Begin quote from “dothehokeypokey”

— End quote

— End quote

Or maybe my several reports to ebay could have something to do with it

— End quote

You’re a tiger when you’re riled! Remind me not to mess with you

LOL I only bite when very much provoked
To report item click on the REPORT ITEM link which is usually just above the item number. then you need to select suitable option in3 drop down menus:
1 - listing practices
2 - search & brows manipulation
3 - listing in incorrect category or misleading title - if they mention “reborn” in title i do the second, or if I feel particularly vicious I report the same item 2x for 2 different reasons (provided both apply)

Sometimes there is a space to put few words of explanation. Best is to report as many wrongly listed items as you can, eBay only deals with those reported; they do not look at others from the same seller.
It is very annoying when people list in wrong category. I used to search for art deco stuff and had to search through pages and pages of items not even vaguely art deco. if every second doll in “reborn” section is just a toy people give up after looking through few pages.

LOL I only bite when very much provoked
To report item click on the REPORT ITEM link which is usually just above the item number. then you need to select suitable option in3 drop down menus:
1 - listing practices
2 - search & brows manipulation
3 - listing in incorrect category or misleading title - if they mention “reborn” in title i do the second, or if I feel particularly vicious I report the same item 2x for 2 different reasons (provided both apply)

Sometimes there is a space to put few words of explanation. Best is to report as many wrongly listed items as you can, eBay only deals with those reported; they do not look at others from the same seller.
It is very annoying when people list in wrong category. I used to search for art deco stuff and had to search through pages and pages of items not even vaguely art deco. if every second doll in “reborn” section is just a toy people give up after looking through few pages.

— End quote

rrrrrroarrrrrr! (see, I knew you were a tiger!)