What a great Mother's Day present :) I'm a grandma :)

Just born babies are so perfect, aren’t they? I’m trying to figure out which kit looks like her. (I know. It’s a sickness, can’t help it. lol)

6 Likes

Congratulations - snhe is PERFECT!

1 Like

She’s beautiful!

1 Like

shes adorable congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aaaaaawwwwwww… I want one…lol…She is just gorgeous…I love all her hair…What a little beauty! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

so thrilled for you and your Family! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats!! What a gorgeous baby! I can’t wait to be a MiMi! Maybe some day!!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you ladies. I can’t seem to put her down :slight_smile: an I can’t believe I’m a grandmother. Lol

2 Likes

She is beautiful love that head of hair just gorgeous !!!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful!!!

1 Like

Congratulations! She’s beautiful. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I miss her :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ I can close my eyes an see her an the way she smelled. Her little face when she was sleeping on my chest. She will always have my heart she stole it the first time I layed my eyes on her. Ok getting emotional. I kinda wanna find someone to make me a baby that looks like her. I can’t do it. Does anyone on here no how to copy babies? Or would that be freaky to have her made. I will never forget her. Dakota Kirylo was my first grand baby an nothing or no one will ever replace her!! MISSING HER today :frowning:

3 Likes

No, it’s not freaky. I do portrait babies but you have to find just the right kit. Do you have more pictures? Any upright ones? Maybe Kristi or someone else on the forum could help with finding a kit. I’ll do it for you if you want me to.

@Leslie76 do you mind if I save her pics for sculpting references? She’s precious!

1 Like

Congratulations , she is beautiful

She reminds me of BB Caleb but he’s pretty small. Avery might work.

My heart goes out to you and your family. I am so very sorry for your loss. Such a gorgeous baby who brought so much joy into your lives. She will always be a part of you; never forgotten no matter what.

I think if you want a portrait baby done of her you should have one.

(((HUGS)))

3 Likes

Oh no, what happened? :cry:

Izzy, the sweet baby has already passed. :frowning: :disappointed_relieved:

It was mentioned here.