Welcome to the 2012 Reborn Halloween Party

— Begin quote from “rosescradles”

— Begin quote from “pia”

So cute…

— End quote

Pia what sculpts are your two beautiful babies?
huggs Rose

— End quote

The darker baby is Tristan Eagles (BB) and the other baby is Korey by Helen Connors. Thanks for the nice comment.

Taylor is ready!

Isn’t this fun?

Meet Blanche Marie, she just came today and wants to join.

well here is lady bug as a lady bug!

— Begin quote from “JansCountryBumpkins”

I hope it is ok for me to let my sweet grand daughter Brianna come…she loves what ‘gramma’ is doing!

— End quote

Brianna is beautiful… lucky grandma!!

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

Meet Blanche Marie, she just came today and wants to join.

— End quote

Blanche Marie is lovely and I love her knit (or crocheted outfit and hats)… She doesn’t look like one of your works though… Did you do the outfit??

Here are my babies last year in the outfit I received from Kim for the round robin

Hi Ladies,
I love seeing everyone’s Halloween babies. Here is the baby witch I have been working on.The last picture is Nora with my cat Socks.

— Begin quote from “kthoelen”

Here is another picture of Debora’s Blanche

— End quote

Lovely baby that you made for Debora… Love the ghost cocoon and hat!! Very cute!!

Blanche is very cute!

Socks does not look happy!

I had Nora in the chair trying to take her picture when Socks decided he had to sit there too. So I just leaned her over on to him and at to same time he yawned so I took the picture. lol, he does look mad. He is my little mama’s boy

They say pictures are worth a thousand words but isn’t it funny that some times pictures are deceiving.

Those are sweet babies! Welcome one and all.

Oh, she is so sweet for her first halloween! I’m enjoying seeing everyone’s babies! Looks like they are having fun! Prettybabydolls, I love the way you are sneaking candy…but how do you plan to explain the missing candy to your husband? Candy trolls stole it all!!! Santa decided to work on his christmas fattening early at your house?!!

Everyone’s babies look so festive and cute! I see so many outfits I like!

Reggie wanted to attend the party too! Since it is so cold here today I decided to put a shirt on Reggie. He is ready for Halloween now!

awww, he is so cute with his little Halloween shirt on.

http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae94 … 3219-1.jpghttp://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae94 … 3174-1.jpg

I cannot post pics here at all tonite. it tells me it can’t detect the size of the image

But poor Isaiah (Coplin) and Charlotte (Phoebe) really wanted to join the party…so here are links…