Wash color help

Ok… Now? Lololol

1 Like

Let me guess… Another mint wash! Lolol I did my best with the shading of the nose so far. Cooling head and then back at it. I must admit, the under rim of the nose creasing made that little nose POP! I changed up my crease color… Which now means, redoing all the creases. I do not understand how anyone can get a baby done in 2 days. I have never been faster than a week with only painting, but usually about 2. I don’t want to even think about rooting!

1 Like

Yes, I’d say another mint wash to tone down the red. You may want to do another flesh layer, too. The nose looks much better. I didn’t catch it the first time but looked back at the pics. Yes, I take at least a week to paint, too.

Ok! I am in the mood for mint chocolate chip now! Lolol . Seriously! Ok, then a flesh… Then I made a lovely rose color… But should I add more pink???

2 Likes

The reds are definitely toned down. How are you feeling about it? Someome on here says they know they’re done when they want to kiss the the baby because it’s so cute. You may want to “dress” it and see how it looks.

1 Like

No… Not yet. Maybe with the eyes in?

Yes, put the eyes in so you get the whole picture.

By golly… I think we have it!

1 Like

On to finishing details. Geez oh Petes . Oh! I got my white jelly roll pen for mail tips today. Love it❤️

Ok… Now! What color eyelashes? That’s how I will decide hair. I am thinking blonde… Or dark brown to make her eyes pop!

1 Like

I love the eye color. IMO it looks way better with the mauve color around the eyes toned down. And I see you got rid of the brown specks inside the nose. Wonderful.

You are going to hate me but I’ll say it anyways (ducks the flying tomatoes):
I am wondering about that little mouth. It’s not your fault, the baby has all those vertical lip lines and I find when you add that to thin lips it can make the mouth look pinched and hard, which is not natural for a baby. I’m not sure, but I think blending the lip color more with a little rose color and putting no or very little emphasis on the lines would make the mouth look softer and more infant like. But that is just my opinion.

You really improved her a lot. Congrats!

3 Likes

I think bebe is right. You can use mint green on the eyelids and the dark lines on the lips.

Thank you!!! My mom said her mouth looked sewn shut!!!:grin:ok! MINT GREEN! I :heart:️ it!! Okokokok more pics to follow! I really love your helP!! I appreciate it so much! What color eyelashes should I do?

1 Like

I always wait to do the lashes after the hair has been rooted. It saved me once when I planned on using one color but ended up using another. That would’ve been really bad if I had rooted the lashes already.

1 Like

Yes but, she wants to be bald:-) I was bald until I was 3… Lolol I think I’ll root Leah. :slight_smile: I am waiting on delta dawn hair delivery! Yay! But it’s dark brown… Not for this little princess​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: bald is beautiful! She still needs eyelashes though!

1 Like

Generally, darker hair is thicker so since she’s staying bald then go with blond or light brown lashes. Keep the brows “barely there”.

Well… They are there! Barely!!! Lololol Can u see them?

1 Like