WANTED: Presley Awake

Looking for PRESLEY AWAKE - completed baby.
I’m so in love but am new enough that I got here after these were discontinued.
Would need small payment plan for completed kit, but I have MANY artist references.
Addend SAMPLE photos. Artist photos, these are not my reborns. I wish they were though! :wink:
image|648x500

2 Likes

I might have one. I’ll check later if someone else doesn’t jump in soon offering you one.

1 Like

I have a seconds kit, still in the package. $40 plus shipping if you want him.

4 Likes

I think this is my favorite kit of all time, other than Soarise. Love this face!!!

3 Likes

I have one, first quality with COA for $69 shipped. Let me know if you are interested! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope I sent my address correctly… let me know you got it. I tried to PM it to you but I’m still getting used to the format of the BB forum. Thanks so much lovely!’ :heart:

1 Like

I sent you a PM… have you not received the invoice? I sent it last week.

1 Like

@mcnair6 Hello again! I just figured it out- it was someone else who I paid for the kit from. I really appreciate your offer and if I can figure out how to fix my post I’ll fix it too, saying I got a kit. thanks so much again!!

1 Like

I responded to you last pm also by the way- I am not great at using this forum but I double checked and I did let you know then that I had already paid for a kit but I wasn’t sure who I bought it from. After looking again, :laughing:, it’s the person who has the seconds kit. So anyway I just wanted to let you know that you do have messages from me, I’m not sure why you aren’t seeing them? And also that I have purchased a Presley from someone. AND most importantly, I want to say thank you SO VERY MUCH!!

Thank you!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Okay… no worries! I thought you wanted to purchase my kit since you sent me your PayPal info and mailing address via PM but my apologies if I misunderstood. I will cancel the invoice.

Carmen

1 Like

Hello! I still haven’t received him. Getting a little worried since you said you’d have it sent out beginning of this week. :grimacing:
Let me know something either on here for messenger.
Thanks so much

When I get back to work I’ll check the tracking info. :blush:

Actually tracking number is in the message I sent you. I just checked it. It says he’s out for delivery. :blush:

1 Like