Wanted: Pixie kit by Bonnie Brown

Hello all, I have been checking everywhere for this Pixie kit!! I only started reborning at the end of last year and it seems they’re sold out everywhere by the time that I found out about it. I have been checking ebay and etsy with no luck. Does anyone have one that they would be willing to part with? And if so for how much? Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to find one for 5 months. The cheapest I found one for was $300 for the kit. Good luck.

1 Like

I don;t know if this would interest you, but a few days ago I came across this on ebay. I’d been wanting Pixie too, but she’s sold out everywhere. I considered buying these and stripping them to repaint myself (I’m new to reborning and have become a master at stripping lol). Anyway just thought I’d tell you about them in case you can’t find an unpainted kit :smile:

Pixie Twins

1 Like

Thank you!! I was thinking about stripping one too. This is the best price I’ve seen so far since it’s two. Oh yes I’m more than used to it myself being a newbie lol. I will keep this on the back burner as an option. :slight_smile: Since we’re both looking for one @DancesWithDolls, maybe we could go half and half on this and each get one. As long as someone doesn’t snatch it while I’m thinking lol. I will look around a bit more first though, but this is the best I’ve seen.

I was thinking the same thing about the price. I saw an unpainted Pixie kit being sold for $550. So I thought $325 for 2 was a pretty good deal especially since they both already come with bodies and eyes.

I know. Those suits are super cute, too bad they don;t come with the babies. Hopefully she can tell you where she got them from.

2 Likes

Just a little bit a searching …and look lol

Snow Suit

2 Likes

Nope, I had one but remember selling it now. I’m clearly not organized. Hehe

2 Likes

Wish they had painted hair. I’d strip them in a heartbeat. Their hair looks pluggy. Lots of holes.

It’s a wig. :wink:

1 Like

Lol it’s hard to tell on my phone. Hmmm tempting

1 Like

Well duh should’ve read the description better. I was looking at the pics. Going to look at it on the computer when I get home

1 Like

LoL I know right. And because they have wiggies you can do anything you want to their hair. I was reading a blog not too long ago and this lady was talking about a doll she purchased with a wig. She said she cut the hair from the weft of a mohair wig and used it to root eyelashes and combo hair on her baby…so there’s another idea for these two since they do come with wigs.

As they are, their paint job isn’t really bad at all, just looks a little flat and uninteresting (at least on my monitor it does). I sort of wish they were boo boo baibies, then it wouldn’t seem as weird to buy them for the purpose of stripping.

Yea but if they come with clothes,eyes bodies,hair and such then you could strip them and split them up. Good investment for resale. I ended up ordering a different kit for my customer. But they sure are cute. Yal should go in halfsies

I have a Pixie kit, I’ll let it go for $160 includes shipping. It comes with belly plate and doe suede body.

2 Likes

I love Pixie. I wish I hadn’t sold the one I painted now. But we can’t keep them all! :wink:

1 Like

@BecStorm I just saw on FaceBook on the “Vinyl Reborn Doll Kits For Sale” page a Pixie listed for $135 (by Pam Vanderpool). It’s from Dec but she may still have it. you never know.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/333734543403024/

2 Likes

Thank you! I will definitely check it out.

I’m not saying anything because I’ve wanted Pixie for longer than I can remember. Some wishes have to be let go of. :disappointed_relieved:

I won’t let go of this dream!! lol. I’ve even emailed Bonnie Brown asking if she had any extra or will ever bring Pixie back. But now I’m short on dolly dollars as I just took my cat to the vet for vaccinations, so hopefully can find one within my budget :smile:

1 Like

I just bought lottery tickets. If I win I WILL find and buy me a Pixie and one for anyone else that wants one!

4 Likes