Waiting for Clyde

I don’t know about y’all, but I am really looking forward to the release of Clyde. That is a beautiful sculpt. Love the hands. Anyone know when he will be released?

1 Like

I love Clyde too. I can’t wait, but I’d better save my pennies, huh?

1 Like

yeah, the Realborns are a bit pricey. I always enter the contests but I never win so I guess I’d better save up, too. :grinning:

2 Likes

Clyde is the one I want also.

I want Clyde as well. Hes really a cute sculpt. Thomas is one I just can’t love nor like.

2 Likes

I know, Deb. I kinda feel sorry for him so I’ll probably have to get him. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

LOL!!! Exactly, poor thing needs a home. HA HA HA!!! I keep telling myself someone will make him adoreable and then I will want one.

I like Thomas although he is very different looking but Clyde…so, so cute!

1 Like

Helen, I just can’t put my finger on what it is about Thomas that just doesn’t pull me in. But I have seen alot of kits done in the past that I didn’t like and all it took was another artist with their own version and I fall in love.

He has an odd, grown-uppish, longer face, but he appeals to me on some level. I think he’d be fun to reborn, but that darn Clyde is just killer cute, and he will come first. Thomas will be an afterthought. I’m thinking about doing Asher awake too. He has grown on me overtime. I still have my Presley in the box, untouched, and I bought him when he first came out. So many babies…so little time…sigh.

5 Likes

I’m waiting on Clyde as well. I preordered Addie yesterday and can’t wait to get her.

3 Likes

Does anyone know when Celeste is coming out? I thought I read somewhere that she wasn’t a realborn but I could be wrong. I just want one of each of the realborns. I really like them all anyway. I preordered melody Hess addy also!! I have to many kits but I can’t help myself lol I think I’m up to 5 on preorder. I feel like I have a addiction with these kits.

1 Like

Celeste is supposed to be May or later. She is not a RealBorn kit.

2 Likes

http://www.daldnursery.com/aelys.html Did anyone see this kit on preorder I believe its the artist first sculpt. Lorraine is a awesome lady. This is her website dream a little dream :slight_smile:

I think she is adorable Pia thanks :slight_smile:

Oh Helen I hear ya!!! Not enough hours in a day. If I had it my way I would work on babies every day all day, but it truly doesn’t work that way for me. My time is on weekends as long as nothing else comes up. Someday when I retire I might be lucky enough to spend all the time I want. And yes that little Clyde is soooooooooooooooooo cute!!!

2 Likes

I’m retired, and believe me, you don’t get any more time! I have teens still at home as I started a second family at 48 years old. Now at 66 I’m supposed to be a “soccer mom”, LOL. Anyway, between being slower than I used to be, and the fact that the older you get, the faster time seems to do, I probably sneak maybe one or two hours on the babies. I spend a lot of time on the forum too since I have to sit a lot. (Bad hips, not so good heart, laziness…lots of factors. But I THINK about reborning all the time! Obsessive!!!

2 Likes