Wait, what?

I kinda want to purchase him, just to see. But not for that much money haha.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Spirited-Reborn-Doll/173983857554?_trkparms=aid%3D555018%26algo%3DPL.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131003132420%26meid%3D39fdeb0e772b4707848585451ef9cd2c%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D323883538096%26itm%3D173983857554%26pg%3D2047675&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851
I caught myself saying out loud, “Wait, what?” :sweat_smile:
But seriously, :thinking: What do you think?

1 Like

Interesting!

Were you impressed by her YouTube? I have “haunted dolls” … I bought a couple just to see what would happen. Nothing did. Lol
If you buy him… let me know, you might get lucky! :joy:

3 Likes

I just looked up her channel, I haven’t watched yet but it does look interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=VAMPRIESS+ROXY

1 Like

Wow, never heard of this but definitely interesting

I don’t know how you guys do that- that would freak me out

3 Likes

I didn’t know she had one!

I don’t know if it’s nonsense or not. But what I always wonder, if she has multiple haunted dolls, how does she know which spirit is attached to which doll? If it’s real, maybe the spirit is just in her own house, or a completely different doll.
Also, it may be the pictures, but it doesn’t look like a doll that costs way more than $300.

2 Likes

I think she said they are her spirits that follow her everywhere. She has a portal in her room and uses sage to keep the evil spirits away. Only the good ones inhabit her dolls. When they are ready to move on she sends them on, but if they want to stay here she sends them to a new person who is willing to give them the attention they want.

1 Like

I gotta say, that is a clever way of doing business. :rofl:

5 Likes

If that were so, I would throw all mine out! Burn them so no child could get them and be harmed! Of course they are not haunted. I agree, Shawn… just junk

1 Like

I am a healthy skeptic and I am open to lots of unusual things and ideasmI totally get her marketing here, haunted dolls is a “thing” for some people.

If she is doing it in the “spirit” of fun good on her, just another way to make a buck, have a good time, give people the shivers…

I believe that a lot of objects hold energy or are imprinted on but I don’t believe objects house “spirits”
it makes no sense and doesn’t resonate with me in any way rationally or fantastical.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sceptical as well, but I find it interesting nonetheless.
From what I know about the paranormal is that you shouldn’t mess around with it. Evil can come through and even pretend to be ‘good’.
She can claim it’s a nice spirit all she wants, I wouldn’t want it in my house, because there’s a chance there’s some weird energy attached to it.

1 Like

My daughter has a doll who laugh, and giggle and cry…
Just remove the sound box if you want to stop the haunting.
I believe in spirits, I have seen some weird paranormal things myself, but for me all those “portal” things and Show the spirits the good way and all thoses haunted dolls…that is to much and as it can be entertaining, I thing it’s just for business purpose.
Anybody can pretend an object is possessed but in fact, it’s certainly not that much.

And the reborn pictures are sooo bad…

4 Likes

IMO - great self-promoted marketing!

2 Likes

Well, all I am gonna say is you open the door to let a devil come in and he will oblige.
I wouldn’t get one of them if they were free.

6 Likes

@anjsmiles I agree.

Agree too.

I read the whole post. You can’t sage a PORTAL so that it shoos away the bad spirits and lets the good ones stay. They don’t even come from the same “portal” / realm. Nor do good spirits haunt objects. Haunted objects are always evil. (If she could prove it was haunted it would go for a zillion times more than what she’s asking) It’s either a marketing gimmick or a joke.

2 Likes

I’m with Angie. It’s best not to dabble with this kind of stuff. It’s dark, and I’ve heard the testimonies of a few who got out of the occult, and they spoke of how they eventually began to be terrorized by the demons they played with. I wouldn’t touch this.

1 Like