Victory Dance!

Thank you!.. I was dieing with curiosity. :slight_smile:

I’ve got a peeker! First attempt after praying really hard! Yup piece of cake! I can’t wait to get this one started! Adorable!!!

3 Likes

Hurray twolips! We have another peekie-eyed Celeste.

4 Likes

I’ll probably be doing mine tomorrow. Start sending the good vibes! :wink:

3 Likes

Sending them your way!!! You can do it!

1 Like

YAAAAYYYYY Helen! Way to go!

Congrats!

You’ll do great as usual!

Personally, the part that scares me for all of you is rooting lashes. I wonder how the vinyl will hold up to the pressure. Good luck, ladies! I’m rooting for you! (OK, perhaps the word rooting was a poor choice of words… :laughing: ) In any case, I’m cheering you on!

And yes. the BB forums don’t always work very well. I imagine if they’d fix their server issues (or whatever is causing it to be slow and have glitches) there would be more active boards. Sometimes folks just give up when a site is too slow. It gets irritating.

3 Likes

Feel the vibes…here they come… It’s easy, really. Start with a brand new blade and move slowly and before you know it, Voila!

4 Likes

honojane…That’s so awesome that you used to write stories!! Jackie Jo is my real name…actually it’s Jacqueline Jo…To make this even more interesting my husband… who passed away from cancer almost 4 years ago at the young age of 58…his name was Joe…Joseph… and his dad’s name was Jack!!! Some of our friends used to call us Joe-Jack. LOL!! It would be an honor if you should ever invent a daughter and name her JackieJo!! :laughing:

2 Likes

That is amazingly coincidental and fun! Jo-jack trains Hollywood stunt men in the story. He is a very famous guy and everybody wants to work with him. He’s not the hero, but the hero’s hero. My son Illyan’s middle name is Joseph and another of my sons middle name is Yosef which is Joseph. They are both adopted. Jack is a family name as well so I am very fond of these names. I guess that’s why I named the character Jo-jack. I never finished the story, but the characters live on in my mind as memories as clear as real people I’ve known. So, like I said, I love your name!

2 Likes

We have another “peeper”!!! Thanks for the good vibes!!! :grinning:

2 Likes

Yaaaaaaayyyyy! :smile:

1 Like

Woohoo…Congrats…Can’t wait to see all these babies… :smile:

1 Like

YAY!!! Now you can breathe again!

1 Like