Victoria soft line vinyl

So Anyone got any suggestions on price range for Victoria? I have someone wanting her but not a clue on what she is going for.

16 Likes

I don’t know. But price her high. You did an amazing job on her and she’s too stinking cute! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

She is so cute! I don’t have advice on price.

1 Like

She is so adorable you did an amazing job on here the skin and the hair really beautiful :heart:

2 Likes

So sweet price her higher she is worth it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m not sure exactly what you should list her for, but I’ve sold 2 LDC Soft lines, not a Victoria, but an Ilse that sold for $800 and a Lovelyn that sold for either $950 or $1000 (can’t remember which, but right in that range). They both sold for their list price, both had sparse rooting, they both sold quickly and at the time (last year) they were right in the same price range as others I saw for sale around my skill level. Ilse was discounted as a boo boo baby due to a small paint issue on her butt, otherwise she would have been listed around $1000 also. Don’t know if that is super helpful…

1 Like

Yes it is! Thanks!

How does she feel? @Londa123 Is she worth me putting her on my painting must have list? Does it feel like it is between vinyl and silicone? She is beautiful. I was going to say no less than $800.00.

2 Likes

Yes I think she is worth putting her on your painting list. I would like to do Lovelyn. Easier than I thought it would be to assemble her with the help of my husband. And soft.

2 Likes

OK, thanks for the reply. I want diversity in my collection.

1 Like

Oh yes! I agree! I would love to own a silicon.

1 Like

My goal is to learn how to paint silicone before this year is out!

2 Likes

It could feel a little rubbery. But I like it.

1 Like

I’m getting really interested in that to!! That’s the only way I will own one.

2 Likes

She’s Perfect! 1200.00!

3 Likes

Do you by chance have pictures of them that you can share?

She came out beautifully!!

1 Like

Geeze I don’t think @pia or I would agree with that! :wink:

1 Like

Let me look, they were on my old phone, but they should be backed up in Google photos somewhere.

1 Like

Well I was really hiped up worried it was harder maybe plus my husband helped.