Very sad news

At the end of Aprill a lady contacted me for portrait babies. She picked out 2 kits to represent both of her grown children. One she wanted completed as soon as I could (which was going to be the mid to end of June , I am just finishing it up now). The second doll she was wanting for Christmas time. I got an email from her on Friday, one of her children was killed this past Wednesday in a motor cycle accident.
I expressed my condolences and thought it might be nice for her if we could keep her and her family in our prayers while they are dealing with such a tragic loss.

Oh that is so tragic… Hopefully the portrait baby will be a comfort to her and not the opposite!!

Yes, very sad. Their family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

The family is in my prayers.

Oh my in my prayers, we just lost mother in law it was hard and we expected that.

oh thanks so very much for your kindness and support!

It is so devasting to lose someone young. I just lost my cousin’s daughter a few months ago at age 34. So hard on her mom. I will be praying for the family.

That’s so sad-- Saying prayers for the family also…

Thank-you so much for the prayers. When I speak with Deb I will be sure to pass on your thoughtfulnes to include her in your prayers.

Adding my prayers as well…

Hugs,

Karen

Adding my prayers also. It is so wrong to lose a child no matter at what age. It is just plain out of order. Our children should be burying US not us burying THEM.

May they all rest in the Love of God
joy

— Begin quote from “joy”

Adding my prayers also. It is so wrong to lose a child no matter at what age. It is just plain out of order. Our children should be burying US not us burying THEM.

May they all rest in the Love of God
joy

— End quote

I would totally agree! Thanks for the prayers!

Very heartbreaking. I will pray for her and her family!

Oh…that is so sad!!! that poor family…I will be praying for them and you as you work with them through this time.

oh that just makes me sick. I’ll keep her and her family in my prayers.

Thanks so much for the prayers! I have spoken with Deb and they are still in a state of shock and trying to get past all the stuff they need to deal with. They are very grateful for all the support every one is giving them.