Valentine's Day Photos Contest. Come vote

Vote for one of the photos you think best shows Valentine’s Day spirit

Where do you select the option for which one you choose?

Never mind. Found the little “bubble” on the left of the pictures.

I added a late comer! Since she asked so nice. This was my first poll I hope it is ok. Just click on the bubble next to the picture you like the best.

And remember… This is NOT about the baby, but about the best representation of the Valentine"s Day theme… Not a baby pageant, but a photo competition… Right Debora?

Yes it is, what Valentines day means to you

Only 32 people have bothered to vote in Debora’s photo contest…

I don’t consider it a bother. I think 32 is a good number considering how slow things are right now.

— Begin quote from “kimomax”

I don’t consider it a bother. I think 32 is a good number considering how slow things are right now.

— End quote

Sorry…I hope my wording didn’t strike you as being derogatory… I was just “bumping” the subject so that others would vote and support activities on BB…

I was about to do the same thing, Pia! I know things are slow right now but let’s shake off the winter blues and get busy “making” babies…just no nine month projects for some of us! Join in and have some fun!

LOL No way am I willing to do a 9 month baby dj! I am so happy that those who chose to participate did so. Looks like unless a bunch of people jump in and vote we already have a winner of the contest but in my mind anyone who participates in anything is a winner.

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

LOL No way am I willing to do a 9 month baby dj! I am so happy that those who chose to participate did so. Looks like unless a bunch of people jump in and vote we already have a winner of the contest but in my mind anyone who participates in anything is a winner.

— End quote

Was there ever an announcement of who the entries were and who the winner was in this Photo Contest??? I may just have missed it since I am not always here every day??

Great job on the babies girls

Oh I guess I should have named the babies momma’s. Djjesssie won first place and almawisecup won second place and I was in the third place. Congrats ladies.

CONGRATULATIONS DJ… and congratulations to the participants…

Congratulations to everyone who entered - and special congratulations to DJ!

Congratulations, DJ!

Ahhh… I missed it, I’ve been busy, busy. Awesome idea, great job.

Congrats, DJ
Great job ladies all the babies are beautiful!