Uriel or Maia?

I can’t decide which one I like more, which one do you like better? Maia is more expensive which kinda makes me lean a bit toward Uriel.

4 Likes

I like Uriel. His little hands are unique (and open!!) I hate creasing between fingers.

1 Like

I love both! I feel like I’ve seen a lot more of Uriel, so if you’re looking for a unique kit choice, maybe Maia… but for resale value, I bet Uriel would sell better. My personal choice would be Uriel, because I love his smile. But that Maia prototype made my heart skip a few beats. She’s so gorgeous!

2 Likes

See that’s the dilemma lol I love them both. I think Uriel will probably sell better too but Maia is so sweet. And my dog’s name is Miya pronounced the same way so I’m a bit partial :rofl: Uriel has been out longer and Maia has a smaller edition.

2 Likes

Get one, then use part of the profits from it to get the other one. :wink:

2 Likes

I will try! I’m afraid Maia will sell out before I can get her, and if I get her first that I won’t be able to sell her.

2 Likes

I’m not a big fan of Maia, so I say Uriel :slight_smile: I think he’s also likely to sell better.

I love Maia! I painted her for my granddaughter for Christmas and think she is just the sweetest little thing.

1 Like

I’m partial to Maia because she reminds me of my own preemie, Caedmon. I should probably buy her too before she sells out. I wanted her when truborns offered the extras to mystery club members first. But I didn’t have the money to buy her then.

5 Likes

Unpopular opinion: I think Uriel looks like he’s laying a big ole stinker in his diaper. :rofl: I like Maia’s sweet face.

2 Likes

That’s a perfect match! Definitely get her before she sells out! I’m hesitant on both now because I can’t find any preemie clothes locally, I was hoping to not pay shipping but it looks like I need to now if I want them. I also need preemie diapers.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s a wonderful kit match!! Beautiful baby :blush:

2 Likes

Maia looks realistic . Hard to find this preemie face

3 Likes

Uriel is sweet, but Maia looks more like a real preemie to me.
It kind of depends on what you or your customers want; a sweet baby or a very realistic one.

1 Like

I can’t decide either. Lol. I like them both for different reasons. You can’t go wrong either way, but I feel your heart is pulling you in one direction so you should go with that. :blush:

1 Like

I so want Maia. I have to choose between buying her or leaving the money in my ‘go to ROSE fund’. It’s a hard choice for me.

1 Like

I feel like it’s pulling me away from both of them right now. I want them both a lot but I would need to buy so much extra stuff for them that I don’t think I can afford right now. I would need to buy preemie clothes online because no stores near me have them, and then pay shipping costs from the US. And I need preemie diapers also, which aren’t too expensive but it’s an extra cost. I’ve lost all confidence in my ability to sell my work so I don’t know :confused:

2 Likes

It is expensive to buy all the the things needed. Although I didn’t want to sell any of my first dolls, I may need to in order to buy things I need for the other ones I havent painted yet. Im just getting started so it’s been expensive acquiring all the materials and tools I needed to start.
Your work is great though. You shouldn’t feel unconfident.

1 Like

Thanks. I haven’t been able to sell a thing lately so I’ve lost all confidence in myself and my work. I just want to make a doll to sell lol I don’t collect and I don’t want to, I have no use for them and I don’t like having them just sit around. I want them to sell so I can make more. If the next doll I make doesn’t sell then I’ll have to quit because I can’t reborn unless I sell.

1 Like

Uriel for me.
Vika, don’t lose you drive! You’ve been doing it since you were 14, look at all experiences that you have!

1 Like