Update to Frankie

I have added it to Babytalk. I still have a couple bits of info to add once I hear from jsmommy.

@Kate

1 Like

OMG!!! I’m literally sitting here crying. You all are awesome. My real name is Stella Rich but i go by Cissy which is a nick name. I really didn’t expect this. :sob::sob::sob::sob: any time to send things is fine. It would just need to be put as in care of Sarah Goode she’s my daughter all my mail is going to her house for now. I’m currently in a hotel. For anyone that sends anything please friend me on Facebook I would love to stay in touch and return the favor. My Facebook is Cissy Holland Rich.

3 Likes

Yes that is my home and here’s a pic of my neighborhood everyone’s house is gone the CARR fire destroyed everyone’s homes. Literally everything is ashes.

1 Like

So sad. So many people effected. :frowning:
Do you have a go fund me account or paypal we could donate to if we desire to help in that way?

1 Like

Sending prayers and love to you and your community.

Actually I don’t have either to be honest I don’t know how to set that up. Not to mention I’m usually the giver I’ve never been on the receiving end. I’m kinda in awe over it.

4 Likes

It’s actually really easy to set up a PayPal account and then all of us can send our support directly to you. I know that you probably have a million things on your mind right now, but it’s Paypal.com and if you want to check it out and you’re having a hard time with it, I can help. I’ve been using PayPal for almost 16 years now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok I think this should work but I guess you would just use my email it’s cnjrich@charter.net.

Hi ladies I really appreciate everything and all the kind words. I did set up a paypal account. I don’t want to sound ungreatful but we ar getting the daily living things and cash through all the services that has been set up here. If you want to donate money please donate to the Red Cross or Salvation Army as they have given us cash to purchase everyday living expenses. Again I am soooo greatfull for all of your support and I don’t want it to appear that I don’t want your kindness. On the other hand yes items for reborning that you would like to donate I will accept those items as all mine burnt up. I don’t reborn to sell I reborn as my hobby and a way to cope with my anxiety and panic attacks. Due to the loss of a baby I had years ago. Gift cards to B.B. and other stores to buy supplies is ok. Again please don’t take this as I’m not greatful to your kindness. I have never in my life felt so cared about by people I don’t know. So if you do choose to send cash to an organization that has and is helping us please let me know as I am keeping track of this to send averyonebvery special thank you. FYI: I suck at these types of posts. Again thank you

7 Likes