Update to Frankie

We sifted through the rubble. Unfortunately it wasn’t baby Frankie in the picture. It was a porcelain doll head. But we continued to dig. All of my babies were burned up except this one it was save the CARR fire didn’t get it all.

23 Likes

Awe, is that Jacelyn?

That is your talisman! I’m glad you have it.

1 Like

Yes it is javelyn. I was so happy to find it. I don’t think the limbs at salvageable but once I clean up the head I’m thinking a cuddle body would be perfect for it.

4 Likes

i’m sorry you have to go through this. Sending prayers your way. I don’t remember if I have that kit in my stash. If I do, I’ll be glad to donate it to you.

So glad you were able to find one at least - a cuddle body would be great ! :heart:️Continued prayers for all !!

1 Like

You are such a strong woman to be able to find something positive out of the situation. Love and hugs sending your way

I am so sorry for your losses and will keep you in my prayers. When you get resettled somewhere, be sure to let us know. I know I have supplies I would be happy to donate to help you get back on your feet and I’m sure other members of our forum would feel the same way!

1 Like

I’m not sure if it is. A lot of the kits I had that I still needed to paint weren’t available anymore. That’s the hard part. But I got at least the one head. The Carr fire was soooo hot I’m surprised this one made it. Everything turned to ash. It’s crazy but I’m alive and so is my family and I’m soooo thankful for that

8 Likes

So glad you and your family are ok! And yes, like @Grammysue Mary Anne said, when you get settled and feel like reborning again, please tell us ~ I’ll be very glad to send some supplies your way. Much love and many prayers for you and your family :heart:

4 Likes

Im sure we all would be willing to send a few supplies her way, breaks my heart to imagine that happening! Agree, strong woman :sunny:

3 Likes

Yes ! I offered in another post some baby cloths, diapers , pacifiers just I need an address where to send them . I know others offered paints and other supplies …I can send paint brushes and I can look around for other stuffs .

3 Likes

Awwww. She’s a survivor.

oh my goodness is that your home in the background ?
:sob::sob:

This is truly so heartbreaking. I am so very sorry for this tragedy in your family. I will pray for you. For this head to have escaped the fire, I think, is a miracle. Keep your chin up. I know you’ll get through this. Somehow. Keep us posted, please.

1 Like

I am so so so sorry. That is just devastating! It’s hard to understand why things like this happen in life. Sending thoughts and prayers your way. Hang in there.

Oh you guys are awesome I’m having all my mail sent to my daughters her address is 848 Springer Dr Redding ca 96003. I am so thankful to all of you. I am just in awe :sob::sob::sob:thank you sooo much

5 Likes

Maybe we should start a thread titled “jsmommy” and people can list what they are sending. That way we can be sure to cover all aspects of reborning. We should also make sure to include the mailing address and info. Any volunteers to get it going?

3 Likes

Excellent idea!!!

I will start it. @jsmommy. Are you able to accept items right away or would you rather people wait a bit?

1 Like