Update on STORE Grand opening in Indiana

Guys… guys seriously it was SO Awesome!
I met soooo many people today!
We had about 60 people in today. So many collectors of ALL ages!
We sold 3 babies and a pig today!
Best sellers were honeybug pacifiers, magic milk bottles, clothes, and honest diapers.
It was an amazing day and went perfectly!
Here’s a few pics of the day… I also gave away Realborn aria today.
The girl that won was so grateful and amazing

39 Likes

Congratulations! That’s so GREAT!

1 Like

Wow looks like an amazing time!!! How did you advertise??? Hopefully business will be busy for a long time and you’ll meet more new people every day :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I did mostly advertising on social media.
Lots of word of mouth from loyal customers.
I plan to have dolly meet ups every other Month or so. Which is a great way to get people coming in!

7 Likes

Congratulations :tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::heavy_heart_exclamation::clap::heavy_heart_exclamation:
Best of luck on your store! Many well wishes for continued success!

1 Like

Congratulations on your opening!

1 Like

This is so wonderful! So, so happy for you! Is the last pic the girl who won the baby? She certainly looks happy! And, just cuddles that baby so well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes that’s her!! She was the sweetest thing!
She brought all her money from her piggy bank and bought her new baby tons of stuff :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Check out your local Walmart, they had tons of awesome matching items on sale at the ones near me tonight. Complete sets of matching hats,mittens,socks, onesies,pants and sleep and plays! Also if you have a A.C. Moore Arts and crafts, all their baby blankets are $2.20-$7.20 for thick fuzzy blankets to thin fuzzy blankets and swaddlers

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up!!
I’ll be checking that out tomorrow :joy:

This is so cool! I would love to be able to stop by one day! How awesome! Congratulations! I can’t wait to see what else you do and hear about the store’s growth!

2 Likes

Keep us updated on your store! Sounds like a fun opening!

4 Likes

Congratulations on your opening!!!

1 Like

WOW…what a great day for you!!!

CONGRATS!!!

2 Likes

So great! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations I would love to have the nerve to do this. I would give classes at night to.

2 Likes

Oh wow, I really hope to visit someday, what amazing support!

1 Like

Congraulations!

Congratulations, I hope you continue to have great success :slight_smile: .

1 Like

How awesome!