Update on my mother in law

She is back in ICU and has had to have a feeding tube placed. She pulled it out at shift change or had to replace that, she is now on dialysis. Her kidneys have almost completely stopped functional. The Dr keeps saying she is very sick and doing all they can to help her.

Debora, as always, I send my sincerest best wishes that she can be made comfortable. I can only imagine how difficult it must be – and my prayers continue.

Oh honey I’m so sorry to hear that I’m going through a similar situation with my Grandpa and i feel so helpless with him i can just imagine how u feel my prayers go out to your family

So sorry Debora… your plate is full… I pray for continued comfort and for peace for your husband as he watches the decline in his mother’s health… May the Lord Bless and you and keep you and give you peace…

Deb, so sorry to learn of this setback when things seemed to be going so well. She is probably very unhappy with the situation, too, and that can make things harder. I hope they can make her feel better, and I’m sure knowing you’re around is a comfort to her.

Thoughts and prayers are with you at this most difficult time!

— Begin quote from “fallnangelmama”

Oh honey I’m so sorry to hear that I’m going through a similar situation with my Grandpa and i feel so helpless with him i can just imagine how u feel my prayers go out to your family

— End quote

I am praying for your family also, it is so hard.

So sorry to hear this Deb,praying for u and ur family.we have just got over a time w/ my mom,took her to the hosp. cause she couldn’t breath they admitted her she came up w/conjested heart failure and kidney failure, had her transfered to birmingham hosp. she was so much better the next day. The dr. at b’ham said they were giving her the wrong meds that was shuting her body down. Shes now home and doing good. We will keep praying GOD is good. Linda