Update on Annika, Kissy, Madelaine and Mollylee Mini Toddler Reborn Vinyl Doll KitSet set

I was looking at them before and their didn’t appealed to me. IMO they are weird looking toddlers.

When I look at them, I see one Asian baby, one AA baby, one Caucasian baby and one unknown. I think they could be cute.

1 Like

This is very strange to me… I need to see a prototype. I’m having trouble envisioning the final product…

I love them! But I probably won’t buy them.

Me too, not sure what the intrigue is about them, I see potential in them in some sort of way, lol

Maybe these will create some type of market for a more kid friendly reborn. Wonder if they look like a blank american girl doll-I never saw one outside a box. They look a little odd to me but I prefer them over bipsy, tinky and Andromeda??? Those totally freak me out.:grimacing:

Some badly done ‘real’ babies freak me out more than well done alternatives.

3 Likes

Maybe they will be more kid friendly and are more like the American girl dolls. They may turn out to be cute and may be good sellers for kids around Christmas. I told myself , not to pre order anything else until I can sell something, however I want to see how these turn out. I really don’t want to order until I see a prototype, hopefully they will come out soon

1 Like

Prototype not winning me over so far

MacPherson’s site is Annika is mini Monday and comes with eyes. Just saying. I’ve had my eye on these. If you order, would you get straight or bent legs?

1 Like

I have been eyeing these too. Never ordered one so far. If I do I would get the straight legs. Which ones were you considering?

I ordered but not her, just two other micros. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I saw these for the first time a few weeks ago on the sculpter’s site. It said they only had straight arms and legs but that bent ones would be available in the future? Is that just because of Covid now, or is Marita Winter’s site in desperate need of an update? Since this post is from years ago and apparently multiple limbs were available then…

I’m not sure if it’s the length or thickness of the neck that looks a bit off, but probably would be fine dressed.

So has anyone reborned these?

winterswhimsies.com has them with bent legs in the drop down menu.

2 Likes

Macphersons has a choice also