Unloved Joseph

I offered this big boy for sale many times and no bites not even for $400NZ which is only approx $265 US, his hair is probably the most realistic I have ever done too. When I listed him on Trade Me (our local trading site) I kept getting someone asking me to relist that cost me only for them not to bid so obviously this person thought it funny to waste my time and money so this guy will remain for ever in my collection as no one loves him :cry:

16 Likes

Oh, no!! But he’s so gorgeous and SWEEEEET!! :heart_eyes: I just want to pinch his widdle cheekies. And his hair is absolutely perfect!

Stupid people missed their chance to own a little lovebug!

4 Likes

I think he’s adorable.

2 Likes

He’s darling! Someone really missed out :blue_heart:

4 Likes

I think he’s gorgeous. I love him😍.

3 Likes

I have an unwanted big Joe as well. I had him on sale for months, lots of likes, lots of questions but no one bought him. I took him off sale, removed his lower lashes and I plan on changing his body and maybe even chucking his torso, I may work on him a bit more but I really dont understand why he wasnt adopted, who knows, maybe he should be my first keeper. I am thinking that may be my Flo though…she is, in my humble opinion, beautiful :wink:

12 Likes

your Joe is gorgeous too, I only have a small house and I’ve run out of room. I had made him initially as a keeper but wanted the open eyed version instead but never mind he’ll stay with me. Mine doesn’t have the torso.

3 Likes

Ill never buy the torso’s again, I hate it. I did a 7 month June asleep with no torso or belly plate but my 7 month June awake (still needs hair) has the belly plate.
We can just keep our cute little guys for now…Im sure they will both eventually find homes :wink:
BTW…I love his hair, Im envious of people who can paint hair…wait, is that rooted?

1 Like

yes thats micro rooted hair. Yes my June 7mth awake had a torso as she sat, but found she didn’t lie down naturally but as I had her sitting all the time it was ok and she looked cute in just a nappy.

2 Likes

I know it can be some haters out there but he’s really cute, if I had the money I would adopt him!!:heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

They are missing out because he is beautiful and a steal at that price!

1 Like

I totally love them both!!!

2 Likes

Awesome job…its hard to root hair that lays like that, I thought it was painted until I noticed the bit on the side.

1 Like

She is beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

I love this kit. He is so precious, I want to pick him up and cuddle him. I have open eyed and closed eyed 3 month Joseph in my stash. I love the chubby baby legs.

You’ve done a beautiful job creating him.

1 Like

This surprises me. As I have commented on your work many times, it is always exceptional! This one is no different. He is precious.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing! He looks so huggy-bug. :heart:

2 Likes

April, I think both of them just awesome and your Joseph is the one of the best Josephs. I would not change a thing. Just let them be listed a little longer. I only used Reborns (as a user) a little over a year, but I see that some babies that were already listed Oct. 2018 just getting sold now. Those artists didn’t change the price or even a front pictures, and those babies found their moms. Be patient. If I would need Joseph I would definitely buy yours!

1 Like

Awe, thank you so much :blush: I might still change his body though, I think he will look better if I do :wink: