Unicorn Kaya

I’m working on my oldest daughters portrait baby of when she was just born.
I usually make alternative babies because I’m not good at veining or mottling. So I talked to her and she wants me to make her a unicorn. Anyone attempted this?

1 Like

Are you making one of the unicorn kits from Irrestistables? I think their names are Legend and Lore. ?
Either way I haven’t made one yet. I love alternatives and can’t wait to see yours when it’s done.

No she’s from BB

I’m going for

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see!!!

1 Like

Cute idea !!

1 Like

Oh ok. That’s going to be adorable. Can’t wait to see her!

2 Likes

You could attach it with strong magnets.

1 Like

@Miss_Kitty made an awesome unicorn baby. Maybe she can stop by and share what she did on hers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Excuse my handin the first photo. The limbs are hers but ones a test limb for my next project. I’m going to be posting my WIP in the WIP section. * Don’t laugh at my veins* I know there horrible

Is that a bite mark on her leg?

On The test limb not hers

Oh ok!! I thought maybe that was part of the plan. Lol

I’ve made this one! I put a magnet on the horn which I made out of baked Sculpey. :slight_smile: still working on that hair… :0)

2 Likes

She’s amazing!!! Very nice job!!

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Kaya’s horn has been baked and is waiting for the human girls to get home from school because I promised them they could decorate the horn. I think I m a layer or two off being done and sealed then siit and wait for hair… Poor Vlad is sick of waiting…

2 Likes

Vlad is looking good too!

1 Like

Thank you I love rooting even though I know I don’t follow a map and I just poke…lol I tried I can’t do it but that’s ok because it suits my weird alternative babies!

2 Likes

I am with you on that! I keep trying to get a swirl but it doesn’t work so I just keep going!

1 Like