Two BEAUTIFUL kits on the way:)

Getting these two precious kits in the mail this week! Who preordered Leo?! I can’t wait to paint this sweet baby:) also- got an Asriel kit coming. I’m nervous about trying an AA baby again- but I need to master a new skill so I’m up for the challenge- anyone recommend a great AA tutorial? I’m been binge watching them on YouTube:)

These are NOT my work- just prototype pics of these lovely little nuggets I’m expecting this week;)

10 Likes

I ordered Leo but I can’t remember from who LMAO…Im terrible. I better go look in my PayPal statements.

Edit…ah ha, success…I ordered him from Dollsgarden, Im still waiting for the invoice for my June as well.

1 Like

I love his sweet little sleepy face:)

1 Like

Me too…and his curled legs :slight_smile:
I have been wanting Trouble as well but they look too similar and I, obviously, have preorder and bought too many babies. I am still getting customs but the market is a bit stagnate right now. I know things will pick up but I need to chill out and paint the babies I have :wink:

2 Likes

I had to get Trouble- just one - now I’m trying to cap things off- but if you look at the sneak peak babies on Macphersons- there are so many beautiful babies coming;)

1 Like

I know!!..and I can’t stop looking :wink: Lets see how long I can avoid buying trouble…and every other cue baby that comes along LOL

1 Like

Gah- the nose creases on both of them. My favorite feature :slightly_smiling_face: Do you ever do awake babies? I’m strictly sleepers!

1 Like

I ordered Leo too and Trouble and to be honest Romilly also :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do- but sleepers are my favorite:)

What’s a cap? LOL

1 Like

Confession: I got Romilly also! This is turning into a confession thread!:wink:

3 Likes

Me too…and Sparrow, Flo, and Alfie :wink:

I just sold my Ethon and was paid for a custom April so Im calling it justified LOL

3 Likes

Easier said that done. Lol

Seems the sculptors released kits that I love back to back, so I have spent a small fortune recently. And I’m still looking at more. I really kind of want Trouble and am actually thinking about ordering an Extra Shaya… She is so cute and I’m wondering if she will sell out. :thinking:

Edited to add that I have a custom I’m finishing up now and it’s torture. I want to finish up so I can get to painting some of these new kits. This is a kit that I don’t like so it’s taking me forever… I’m thinking I will stop taking customs for kits I don’t like. I just work in slow motion and have such a hard time getting them done.

2 Likes

I’m tempted to order another Shaya and another Jocy. I think they will both be excellent sellers and both will probably sell out fast. Trying hard to resist. One of each is enough. Right? :grimacing:

1 Like

I love, love, love Asriel but I’m not buying any more kits until after ROSE. (If I even get to go)

1 Like

Nope. :rofl::rofl:

I already bought 2 of Jocy. I think I’m going back for one or two more of Shaya.

There is always risk with this with kits which haven’t been released yet. Sometimes theres something weird with the kit that artists end up being irritated with, but I might just take a chance because she is the cutest little thing ever and definitely will sell in a flash.

1 Like

Anyone know what’s up with Shaya? I think I paid her balance a couple of weeks ago.

Oh yeah, I preordered Shaya as well LOL

1 Like