Twin B?

OMG tht is one of the most beautiful babies I’ve ever seen. And…she’s not LE! Thank you Bonnie!

Also, does anyone know if Twin A will be awake or sleeping? Just as excited for that one too! :laughing:

3 Likes

Not sure if she has shown Twin A, but she will be for sale at Rose. I have a friend that is going and she will get one for me. I ordered B from SmallWonders and she has the kits and says they are GORGEOUS and the details are perfect. Kaitlyn is waiting for the COAs to arrive from Bonnie before she ships, but she is ready to mail them. I will wait to paint them until I get Twin A so I can paint them at the same time.

3 Likes

Ahhh I’m sooo excited I think I may have to get this one. :slight_smile: I just want to know if A is awake or asleep as I prefer the sleepers.

1 Like

I heard baby A is a sleeper also.

1 Like

What is twin b? How can I see her?

1 Like

Where is she? Who makes her?

Oooh yay I think I will save my money and wait for Twin A lol. I can’t wait to see both!!! Just gorgeous kits.

So cute!!! Anita, I am worry on Caleb… I couldn’t wait! He is turning out beautifully! Lizzy, I disassembled rosebud, touched her up a bit , varnished her and getting ready to put her back together! Today was a fun preemie day… I have been at it since 9 am! Off to do my toddler lesson:-) thank you guys!

3 Likes

I meant IZZY! Spell correct!:flushed:

Pics please! I’d love to see her again. :wink:

Ok! I just did the limbs today… So not a big change. I ran out of zip ties, so I didn’t want to remove her head! Lol, I’ll get some tomorrow and send you a pic!!!

2 Likes

Twin B by Bonnie Brown

1 Like

Mine arrived today…just beautiful…lovely detail on hands and feet. My daughter said she is the cutest of my kits to date.

2 Likes

I know I always ask for this…but pics please? :slight_smile: Lol I just like seeing non stock pics so I can get a better idea of what they look like. Anyone with me?

3 Likes

Mine Twin B is pending shipment!

1 Like

I cannot get the edit function to work on my tablet - it keeps jumping around??? It is supposed to say MY and not MINE! Spell correct makes me sound like an idiot sometimes!

4 Likes

I just got shipment confirmation with tracking from SmallWorldWonders for Twin B!

3 Likes

Awesome! I’m excited for you!

1 Like

Just taken with my phone this am, but not too bad. She is cute tho

She has long fingers

Her little feet have a shadow on them that’s all.

And her tummy plate. I believe a body is being made for her, but I’ll have to follow up on that.

2 Likes

Aw, she’s a sweetie. :blush: