Twin B Christmas pics πŸŽ„(pic heavy)

39 Likes

The last one is my favorite!

1 Like

Aww :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Now that is a beautiful baby!!! One of the best twin bs I’ve seen!!! Great photography too. Love the elf outfit super cute without being overly cheesy :heart_eyes: very tasteful

2 Likes

Beautiful pics, I love them

1 Like

I love this baby! I have been stalking waiting to see all these pictures. You have made a beautiful twin B. I’m sure you will be packing this baby up very soon!

2 Likes

So beautiful!

1 Like

Those painted baby feet are some of the best I’ve seen!

2 Likes

Totally gorgeous! Such realistic little feet! I love this sculpt and want one but they seem so small! (I know their 17" and preemie size but look at that face! Definitely one of the best twin B’s I’ve seen!

2 Likes

She is so lovely!

1 Like

Ahhh lovely and getting me in the Christmas spirit :kissing_heart:

1 Like

So beautiful !

1 Like

So precious!!!

1 Like

Gorgeous photo shoot!!

1 Like

Fabulous!

1 Like

Thank you everyone!!! Your comments make me feel so good :heart::heart::heart:

Ok I haven’t been able to get the elf outfit out of my mind. I was even explaining it to my husband. I must have it for studio sessions!!! Where did you get it?

1 Like

Awww so sweet!:two_hearts:

I found it at Carters! But it was springtime on the clearance rack. Only 2.99! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ack! I looked it up online and it’s all sold out. Must have been last years :weary: I’m always behind in stuff like that lol I hate shopping for clothes. I could spend hours in craft stores or antique stores but regular stores give me panic attacks :confused:

1 Like