Tutu by gogirlusa (Danielle)

I just wanted to show everyone the adorable tutu outfit and accessories that Danielle (gogirlusa) did for a custom order of mine. She does such beautiful work and is very, very reasonable. So if you need a tutu I highly recommend Danielle.

Oh my goodness, how cute is that? Love both the baby and the tutu. I’ve been admiring the christmas one she made. they’re so darn cute.

I have a Tinkerbell one like that for one of my keeper babies and I love it, its so cute. I love your baby EK8s she is adorable.

Thank you both so much for your kind words. I just think Danielle does such adorable tutus I wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to take a peek.

That tutu is so cute, So is your baby.

Hugs Tina

Aw thank you so much, Eileen…you are so sweet!! I think your baby is gorgeous!! Your customer is going to be over the moon with her!!

Eileen, your baby is just gorgeous, and I agree that Danielle makes the nicest sets and her prices are great. She is doing 4 custom tutus for me, and she got them made so quickly! I would recommend her highly!

— Begin quote from “ggbdolllover”

Eileen, your baby is just gorgeous, and I agree that Danielle makes the nicest sets and her prices are great. She is doing 4 custom tutus for me, and she got them made so quickly! I would recommend her highly!

— End quote

Thank you so much! Glad you’ve discovered Danielle’s talent, too!