Trouble letting go

Does anyone else have trouble letting go of their reborn? I donated one to my husband’s christmas party as a give-a-way,but it was so hard to hand her over! I just wanted to grab her and run!(If my husband wouldn’t have been there,I might have tried it!) lol BTW, my husband is a sheriffs deputy, and he probably would have arrested me. lol
Debra

It kills me to let one go! I donated one to my daughter’s silent auction for her youth group at church. It went waaayyyy too cheaply but I kept telling myself…it’s a donation…she gets ALL the money for her youth group…I’m not supposed to be thinking profit!

Yes, I am having a VERY difficult time parting with the Little One (my siggy) I’m working on now. Thank-goodness he still needs hair so I can keep him for a little bit longer. Unfortunatly his new mommy is exstatic to be getting him and won’t let me keep him for any unnessecary time. I KNOW his family will love him to bits just like Robin and I do.

Robin and I have a rule in our nursery saying that we won’t give up a Little One until we love them too much to give them to someone else. Thats how we will know they are good enough to leave our nursery. I have a feeling it will be a lot harder to actually do. We are not looking forward to giving one of our Little Ones to a stranger.

I’ve only sold one baby and I still miss her and think about her all the time.

Well, after reborning and selling as many as I have now over the years, usually I no longer have this issue. It gets easier and easier as you see them go. After selling well over a 100 babies it gets like anything else.
But right now for the very first time I have reborn a Tamie Yarie Max and have fallen totally and madly in love with him. I do not want anyone else to have him. I bought all extra special stuff for him too. I don’t think he could get any cuter. I keep going and picking him up and ooing and ahhhing over him. Now this is a first for me. I just can’t really afford to keep any baby I reborn. I do have a Samiah kit I bought from Tamie and I will be making that one for myself. I love that kit as well. Oh the thought of a pair of those babies. Argh this is going to be extremely hard for me. Can I do it? Can I make myself part with him? LOL

Amber and I have a philosophy that says “We won’t let them go untill we can’t.” This means every one of our “Little Ones” will not be ready for a new home untill we have COMPLETLY FALLEN in LOVE with them, and CANT NOT let them go. When this happens, we will know that we have done the VERY best we can.

This philosophy is especially true for our latest ones we are working on. We have FALLEN in LOVE with them. It is VERY hard for us to let them go. Luckly, they are going to family members. We dont know what we will do when we actually have to sell one!!!

LOL they can’t afford my babies! LOL But what a thought. Thanks…

— Begin quote from ____

I have reborn a Tamie Yarie Max and have fallen totally and madly in love with him. I do not want anyone else to have him. I bought all extra special stuff for him too. I don’t think he could get any cuter. I keep going and picking him up and ooing and ahhhing over him. Now this is a first for me. I just can’t really afford to keep any baby I reborn. I do have a Samiah kit I bought from Tamie and I will be making that one for myself. I love that kit as well. Oh the thought of a pair of those babies. Argh this is going to be extremely hard for me. Can I do it? Can I make myself part with him? LOL

— End quote

Please post pics of your little Max. I have just ordered him and also have Samiah coming. I’m planning on making them as twins and KEEPING them for myself! Merry Christmas to me!

He isn’t done totally yet. I have to still give him lashes and hair. Only has lightly painted downy hair. Will give him lashes and take a couple of pictures of him. Those two are my very favorite Tamie Yarie babies to date. I thought only Samiah was my favorite so I had ordered two of her kits, but now I really love Max as well and had only ordered one of him. May have to buy another one if I come across another kit.