Traveling Pants Round 3

It’s my pleasure!!

I just got in and the box was waiting for me. I’m about to open it. SOOOO excited! I’ll let y’all know what I picked. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

7 Likes

Watching

2 Likes

Such an awesome idea! I enjoy just clicking every so often to see what you ladies have sent and chosen. What makes me interested, or captivates me, is how thoughtful and thankful you all are! Everyone seems pleased when they receive the box, and enjoy adding back to it. As sad as it is, it isn’t something I regularly see these days. I hate seeing all of the negativity and scams etc on facebook in the groups. It is such a refreshing feeling coming to this forum and seeing a true community of great women that help eachother and share a passion.
You all restore my faith in fellow humans, and I am so so so glad I joined the forum. Though I am not a very active member, I do read and follow almost every post here, and quietly admire everyone’s work and knowledge, and just chit chat:)

16 Likes

You are absolutely correct, these are thoughts I have been having about this group of wonderful ladies myself, so glad you put it into words so beautifully

7 Likes

Am I in on this round? Do I need to send you my address or did I already? I have been so busy…:joy:

4 Likes

Yes, you’re in and you already sent me your address. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OK Y’all, this is what I got from the box. There is SOOOO much GOOD stuff in there! Great job, Ashley! I will ship it out tomorrow.

12 Likes

I’m so glad that you enjoyed it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh wonderful, great finds, happy Reborning!!!

2 Likes

@happy_to_paint You’re up next! :slight_smile:

The USPS tracking number is: 9405503699300264498123

1 Like

What sculpts did you choose?

Niclas Legler and BB’s Jewel plus some Neveah arms. It was a tough decision deciding which kits to pick. There is so much amazing stuff in the box. I was like a kid at Christmas! :smiley: I hope the stuff I put in is liked as much as the stuff already in there.

5 Likes

Had to look up what Nicholas looked like, he is adorable love his big eyes, look forward to seeing him all done someday.

2 Likes

I’m sure that it will be! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This seems like a lot of fun!! Maybe sometime in the future I can participate in this. I will have to look over the rules thoroughly later but to sum it up what are the main requirements?

1 Like

A thorough description can be found here:

3 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile: I didn’t know if they were all the way on top or in another thread. Sorry to bother you.

1 Like

It’s no bother! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You always do a great job I’m sure it will be great.

2 Likes