Traveling Pants Round 3

Here!! Sorry!!! I’ll message you

5 Likes

I am still on the list but have been at the hospital with my mom. We are setting up hospice for her and trying to make final arrangements so it might be best if I were passed this time. I will try to catch another round. Thank you ladies ! I have been enjoying watching the box in it’s travels.

4 Likes

Prayers for peace and comfort for your family. :heart:

2 Likes

Sending love and prayers! @angfay

2 Likes

Prayers and hugs.

2 Likes

Prayers for you ,your mom and family !

1 Like

Prayers for you and your family! Thanks for checking in!!! :heart:

1 Like

Prayers to you and your family @angfay

1 Like

Sending prayers

The box is on way to Miss kitty and then will be heading back to @ashleyfox98. When the box got here it was literally falling apart… the duct tape gave up ! I hope things didn’t fall out of the giant hole, I’m not sure! I went and bought a brand new box and packed it up KON MARI style.
This is what I picked…

4 Likes

5 Likes

Ah you picked that dress! :smile: I was so excited to see who would grab it! I thought it was one of the prettiest baby dresses I’ve ever seen, I got it on a %50 off sale but it was still way more then I’ve ever spent on clothing(including my own!), but I never actually used it because I don’t have a doll suitable for something that pretty so I figured I’d pass it on to somebody who could use it.

5 Likes

What a pretty dress! @Nikkiroc

1 Like

It’s so beautiful!!’ I’ll take more pics of it!

7 Likes

Hi! I got the box a couple days ago and am super excited! I’ll pick stuff this weekend. Woohoo!

6 Likes

Yay!!!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see and end this box, lol!

4 Likes

Okay I picked (or should I say Zoe picked)

And I just grabbed out eye sizers. Let’s see if I can get crafty!

5 Likes

Love her hair! Is Zoe going to paint the monkey?

2 Likes

Yep! She already washed him. She’s so excited!

4 Likes