Traveling Pants Round 3

Yes I think that’s what is marked

1 Like

Yes I put that plate in. It was the first one I ever did so it’s not great lol. But I figured somebody could use it. The texture is just matte and satin sealer pounced off with a wedge.

3 Likes

Is it really? Wow I didn’t realize you can do that. My babies are always silky smooth to the touch, I use Acrylics now but I used to use chalk pastels.

1 Like

I think it’s headed my way next. When your ready to ship I’ll pm you my address in case @ashleyfox98 is busy with baby stuff :heart:

3 Likes

Yes I have your address already :smiley: . I’m just waiting on the numbers to mark my items with.

4 Likes

Is the box on the move?

2 Likes

Not yet, since Ashley hasn’t gotten back to me I’ll just use my own made numbers to label things and send it on later today

5 Likes

Great idea! I know @Nikkiroc will appreciate that!

1 Like

When it gets here, I’ll do the same to keep it moving… as long as I know who I’m sending to! :grinning::heart:

1 Like

I’ve marked my items with a T(for trinket) followed by a number.
I’m going to ask my boyfriend for a ride to the post office when he’s home for lunch(I don’t think I can make the walk there AND back with my health, plus it’s pouring outside).
I couldn’t find a bigger box, so I put a smaller box inside the big box and put most everything in that one and then packed soft stuff around it, I’ve also taped and re-enforced the box.

I apologize if there’s hair on anything… my Flemish Giant/Rhinelander mix bunny was “helping” me. She took a chunk out of my cute baby bag :scream:

11 Likes

How big is that bunny??? That’s a big bunny!!! So cute!!!

2 Likes

Um I think she’s around 12 pounds. She’s only 5 months old so still has some growing to do. I think she’s going to fill out to be 15-19 pounds. Rhinelanders are a large breed, and Flemish giants are of course a giant breed so she’s going to be a big girl.

5 Likes

She weighs the same as my fat cat lol That’s a big bunny haha She’s so pretty, I just wanna pet her lol

3 Likes

Got the box out, I forgot how outrageous shipping is for a larger box : P

4 Likes

LOVE your bunny @ATrinket! She looks so soft and cuddly. Can you cuddle them? Or is she like most cats? Pet me and leave me alone? :grin:

3 Likes

LOL. That careful balance of doing both at the same time.:joy:

6 Likes

I had a bunny as a kid… it ate my homework… lol

3 Likes

Happy thanksgiving!!!:turkey::maple_leaf::plate_with_cutlery:

4 Likes

Has anyone heard from Ashley?

3 Likes

I’m one on the list left

2 Likes