Traveling Pants Round 3

I hope she’s ok

4 Likes

I’m okay! Sorry I have been super-busy with lots and lots of last minute Dr’s appointments for the surrogacy, Homecoming and Halloween last week, and helping my honorary-daughter get to appoinments (she’s almost 7 mos. pregnant now)! I will get on the laptop tonight and get the next address and send the following address to the next person to avoid any more hold-ups. Thank you all for your kindness and patience with me during this crazy time in my life. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I think she is due close to the same time as my niece and 1 of my friends… both also expecting boys.

6 Likes

Okay ladies, sorry for the delay, the box is on the way to @ATrinket next and then @Nikkiroc! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thank you @ashleyfox98 :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

4 Likes

Ok ladies everything is squared away and the box is on its way to @ATrinket . I hope you like what I put in it. I will post a picture of my awesome haul when my camera stops being so cranky!

7 Likes

Got the box yesterday but I was in the ER the day before so I was still recovering and didn’t look at it. Today I looked in it and started sorting through things. The poor box has apparently had a rough go of it(yes that is a hole in the upper right corner!). I’ll finish making my selections today and tomorrow and I will pack my things in and mail it off when the post office opens on Tuesday(Monday is a holiday). There are so so many great things in there, including a kit I’ve been wanting for ages! WOOT!

12 Likes

That box is a hot mess.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

It sure is! I’m hoping to move it to a new box, since I fear that if I mailed this one off it would just come apart in the mail.

6 Likes

All the duct tape you see is from my hubby :joy::joy::joy::joy: I couldn’t find a box that would fit it all when I shipped it to Ann so he taped up all the holes to make sure it was secure. :joy::joy::joy::joy: He probably would have taped it more had he not ran out. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

I wasn’t sure if the box was going to be all sentimental so I did a intense tape job! Obviously not enough since it got a hole. But I am glad it got there in one piece.

9 Likes

I’m still waiting on a response from Ashley. When she responds I’ll be able to package it right up and send it off.

2 Likes

@ATrinket did I miss what you picked?

1 Like

No I planned on doing a big post when everything is all squared away. I’ve been very unwell(Don’t worry, not contagious or anything, my health has just gone downhill a lot) so I haven’t had much energy. I can do that while I wait for a response though.

2 Likes

Sorry that took so long, here is what I’ve chosen(minus 1-2 things I’m still deciding on). The poor Charles kit came with his head QUITE squished(he was at the top of the box where the hole is! He looked like a lightbulb!), I’ve been working it and it seems to be going back to mostly normal, luckily I also fell in love with him so he’s staying here. I ended up loving the June kit the more I looked at her, I was going to pick a different one but… she’s just so sweet!
I was SUPER excited to discover the dino outfit! I love dinosaurs!
Whoever put in the prepainted belly plate I’d love to talk with you about it! It’s got this neat texture to it!
I’m also quite excited about the full torso, I actually have 1 and I needed another for a set of twins!

Not gonna lie I’m probably going to use most of the bandana’s for my service dog, they’re so cute!

10 Likes

Also thank god for eyes, how’d you guys know I needed some?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You got a great haul, awesome stuff!

1 Like

Hair and paci clips too, nice!

1 Like

Talk about a great variety! You got a little bit of everything but the kitchen sink! Great haul!

1 Like

I think @colee1970 put the plate in. I might be wrong but it seems like I remember it saying her name.