Traveling Pants Round 3

I just dropped it off at the post office. It weighs a whopping 23 pounds! :grin:

6 Likes

I hope y’all are as excited as I am!!!

9 Likes

Woohooo!!!

4 Likes

Oh and tracking has been provided to both Ashley and Ann. :blush: I just didn’t put it here in the thread as I had to ask Ashley a question on it. :wink: It should arrive on Monday.

7 Likes

I am!! Wooooooo

4 Likes

I am too!

3 Likes

Did anybody get it today? Woohoo!

2 Likes

The tracking number shows delivered! @AnnDee66, enjoy!!

6 Likes

Hi I want to apologize for the delay my son has been sick for the last 3 days and we have been going between pediatrician and hospitals for tests. I picked it up last night and will be going through it today! Such a treat after a few hellacious days. But I will get it sent tomorrow! Sorry again about the delay!:persevere:

9 Likes

I hope he’s doing better! Poor thing

3 Likes

Family first especially with our little ones health! Hope he gets better soon poor lil guy.

3 Likes

He is doing good it is just really scary when they can’t figure out what the problem is. But we got him all fixed up! Thanks

7 Likes

I need to get the address from Ashley for the next person and will be sending it as soon as that comes. Thanks Ladies this is so much fun

5 Likes

Don’t forget to post what you picked!!! :kiss::heart:️:grinning:

6 Likes

Anybody know where the box is?

2 Likes

I can’t believe it is still moving around.

1 Like

Haven’t heard anything since @AnnDee66 posted 6 days ago. I dont know what happened this round:-(

1 Like

Who’s next? Hmm :thinking:

2 Likes

I hope it’s me!!!:grin:

2 Likes

I think she was waiting on @ashleyfox98 to give her the address to the next person. I’m not sure if that happened or not. I think Ashley has been super busy lately.

3 Likes