Traveling Pants Round 3

Thanks! No, that’s my Halloween table runner.
@AnnieSokay thanks!

3 Likes

Hmm that lil Elmo look quite the familiar… :thinking: I guess a lil regifting never hurts, glad it’s being used :slightly_smiling_face:

??? I’m confused lol, I got it out. My daughter wanted it for her reborn.

i’m guessing @BusyBeeNursery means she gave it to someone and they put it in the box :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh gotcha, lol

@Kate the box will be heading your way soon!

Also in this round, I have:

@AnnDee66 @ATrinket @Nikkiroc @Miss_Kitty @angfay @cajuncuties @babymaw

7 Likes

For those who are not in this round, I am posting signups for the Traveling Pants Round 4 today. I will attempt to tag those who have expressed interest. The rules are the same as for Round 3. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me! Me! Me!
Just to be safe :joy::raising_hand_woman:‍♀️:raising_hand_woman:‍♀️:raising_hand_woman:‍♀️

4 Likes

Yay! Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Wooooooooo yay!!

Lol yes, I’m seeing your message late but I meant what @ChunkyMonkeyNursery already mentioned @Renauta427 i was just messing around, enjoy it, i thought it was cute too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Kate it’s on it’s way! Should be there Monday!

8 Likes

Yay! So exciting! Thanks for the tracking my dear! :blush:

5 Likes

It’s out for delivery today. :grin: My mail usually comes around 3 or 3:30. So another 2 to 2 1/2 hours.

4 Likes

It’s here folks :grin: Time to dig! This box is GIANT!

9 Likes

WOW, that is huge. I used that medium size box when we moved, lol! Have Fun!!!

2 Likes

Wow that box is huge! I’m thinking about getting in on the next round. Last time was so fun!

1 Like

Ashley just posted sign ups for the next one last week. Hurry if you want in. :wink:

2 Likes

It is a huge box but I think I’m going to find a smaller one if I can. It wasn’t full to the top and the box has some holes in it now. I would hate for stuff to fall out. :confused:

7 Likes

eek! I hope shipping isn’t horribly spendy for it…

2 Likes