Traveling Pants Round 3

Beautiful! That was the 1st item that caught my eye!

1 Like

That is sooooo amazing I am so excited for you😍

4 Likes

How long does it take u to make a blanket?

2 Likes

Am I in this round?

About 4-6 hours. I work at a call center, so it takes 1-2 8 hour shifts if I’m doing it at work in between typing.

3 Likes

What awesome stuff. This is me right now, lol!
jealous

4 Likes

Get more stuff from the box. Huge hauls this round hehe! I’m living vicariously through you and love the cute stuff you picked!

2 Likes

Oh your fast! That’s amazing and they beautiful

1 Like

For real? It takes me like 365 DAYS for a blanket!

I can do a hat in about 5 hours… lol

3 Likes

Well I have a little secret for the blankets. I use this extra soft plush yarn that is super bulky with a large hook/needles. It’s very soft for babies, but it works up VERY quickly.

This is the yarn along with a very easy pattern: Premier® Cherry Parfait Blanket – Premier Yarns

4 Likes

How many ounces did you use? @ashleyfox98

Is that what the above blanket is?

(I tried to make a baby outfit with the large soft baby yarn once and I crochet tooooo tight) lol

Good grief, yarn has become expensive! I’m a hoarder. It’s been a long time since I had to buy any. :grin:

2 Likes

It is specialty yarn, thick and soft

4 Likes

Use a bigger hook.

The blanket in the pictured is a knitted pattern, but every other blanket that I’ve made for the boxes has been the pattern in the link.

1 Like

I was just going to ask who was responsible for the blanket. Great work, it’s gorgeous!

2 Likes

Thank you!

ME NEXT! ME NEXT! Sounding like a big kid. So excited to be participating!:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

If you have an A.C. Moore near you, it’s usually $10 full price, but I use a 40% off coupon and one skein is enough for a blanket.

3 Likes

I was wondering how many skeins or ounces you used, that blanket is so pretty!

2 Likes