Traveling Pants Round 3

37!!! Wow!!! You guys have it figured out!!! Congrats!!!

1 Like

Thanks! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Happy belated birthday! :tada:

2 Likes

I don’t know if it is figured out or if we can just be crazy on different days. He is my best friend though.

3 Likes

Awwwwweeee!!! That’s great he sweetest thing!’n :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Thank you @evelyn

1 Like

Happy Birthday Evelyn and Ashley. And Happy late Birthday to all of you that had birthdays this month.

3 Likes

Do what I did recently. Get a sheet of paper draw a line down the center list his jobs on one side and your jobs on the other. Scratch through as you get one done. Mine went to the bottom of the page, he had three things to do. He added one for himself and got all his done then went to helping me. Even did dishes lol. My husbands normally the energizer bunny but since May he’s had Pancreatitis hernia surgery and rotator cuff surgery and hasn’t been able to do anything. He’s going crazy and driving me there. He wants all my attention and wants me sitting beside him which is not going to get my dolls made

4 Likes

Thank you! :relaxed:

Thank you!

Mailman came but no package, I guess tomorrow then. I will keep you posted.

4 Likes

That stinks! The tracking still shows expected delivery is today. :frowning:

unrelated to the Pants box

But, yesterday an Ontrac deliver truck parked by my house… I am wasn’t expecting anything… so I thought maybe my hubby was…
No knock… truck drives off…
Package on my porch… NOT OURS. :confused: The guy didnt even knock and left it at the wrong house…

Thankfully it was my neighbors and I took it over to their house, knocked and left it on their porch…
It was car parts… (at least that is what the box said)

3 Likes

It seems I’ve missed a lot of birthdays. Happy Birthday :birthday: I hope you all enjoyed them very much.

2 Likes

Hi! I just got the TP box! so excited. I will post pictures later on. :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

I wanna know how y’all got that box to stay under $20 for shipping. The newby box is $50 to ship. :grimacing:

6 Likes

OMG!!! Where do I start?? So much great stuff to choose from!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I am guessing because it was shipped from the same state it was going to.

3 Likes

I think you just blew the secret… :grimacing:

3 Likes

Ohhhh I’m in Florida! Does that mean it’s coming to me soon ??? Hahaa

2 Likes