Traveling Pants Round 3

Thank you

OH I am so excited!!! can’t wait to open it.

1 Like

The box has arrived! I had no idea how exciting post office tracking alerts could be! Hahaha

7 Likes

I just opened the box, now the fun begins, this is one awesome box! Lots of great stuff.

4 Likes

Gahhhhhh I’m so excited!!!..!!!

2 Likes

Oooo la la, cookie what I got!

8 Likes

I am packing the box up will go out soon, lots of goodies in out traveling pants box.

1 Like

that is some great stuff. so excited

2 Likes

@SnowBabyNursery … You are up next! :slight_smile:

I’d be interested in knowing how this all works. I’m new to this fun. Thank you in advance

1 Like

I’m in on the next one if all continues to go well.

@ChrissiesCuties I found this info for you;

3 Likes

Here’s some more info about this round: Gauging Interest in a Traveling Pants Round 3 Project

If you search Traveling Pants 3, all of the information about this round will show. I tried to take feedback from previous rounds and used that to make the guidelines. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And you’ve done a great job!

1 Like

Awe, thank you! It has been a wonderful group effort so far.
This is the kind of thing were everyone really has to be on the same page for it to work, and I have been so amazed and impressed with you ladies. :slight_smile:
From shipping quickly even though some emergencies have popped up along the way, to taking a great box and adding and adding to it’s value with really beautiful unique items.

3 Likes

Great stuff in this box so much fun, it is off again!

1 Like

@Babies4lisa, I just got the notification… the box has arrived, let the fun begin!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

just picked up the box.from the post.office. unfortunately I won’t open it.until tonight. can’t wait. will post pic soon.

2 Likes

Can’t wait too see what you choose! :smiley:

Hi all had so much fun going through the box. so much good stuff to choose from. I chose these items. thank you to everyone who came before me that made this box so amazing. I really enjoyed it. Box is repacked and will be on its way to sweet95kitty tomorrow.

7 Likes

Ohhhh yeaahh! I can’t wait!!! :laughing:

2 Likes