Traveling Pants Round 3

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

My first time!!!

The box has been shipped! Tracking number: 9505514788928268273324. :slight_smile:

So excited!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I should be getting the box on my birthday!!

Well Happy Birthday! @evelyn

Yay ! Happy Birthday packages

Very cool! My birthday is Friday!!

Happy Birthday to you too !

Happy Birthday to both of you:grinning::birthday:

Happy Birthday to you also! @ashleyfox98
I love September birthdays there are so many of us. Mine was the 20th,

Happy birthday to you @Anne!

I’m excited to see the pictures!

Happy birthday!

Mine was on the 1st(I was sick ugh still managed to have some fun)

Happy birthday @evelyn and @ashleyfox98 :kiss::heart:️:grinning:

I think a patient, easy-going hubby kinda goes along with the territory :smile: Otherwise, I’m sure I’d be single :wink:

Happy Belated Birthday @ATrinket I got sick after my birthday, lol!

No, that’s not true. I have the exception to that!

Happy Birthday! Can you please tag me?

Sure thing!

You’re absolutely the exception to the rule :hugs: Always such a luminous light to others :innocent::sunny::rainbow::yellow_heart: Like I mentioned the other day YOU ARE :sun_with_face: WHEN :cloud:’s ARE GRAY :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

I love you @Summer. I meant my husband is mean and not tolerant. If he didn’t hate everyone and everything, I might actually be offended that he hates me and my doll stuff. But… I’m not offended at all!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: Can’t steal my sunshine!!! :star:️:star:️:star:️:star:️:star:️:star:️ I love reading about all the hubbys that are so cool and helpful and supportive!!! I’m happy you have them, and I’m happy I have you guys!!! :kiss::heart:️:grinning:
Some people are just unhappy souls I think … and others??? Maybe… way to happy??? Crazy universe trying to balance?
I don’t know… but I know I want to wake up everyday and be excited for the great things the day might bring!!! So far… nothing, but I’m hopeful!! Hahahaha