Traveling Pants Round 3

Thanks, ladies I love my items!

8 Likes

I love the chimp! Or is it a monkey? :thinking: I can’t wait to see you use the eyes!
Who are you shipping the box to next? :grinning:

5 Likes

I don’t know yet @Nikkiroc but our states do touch, lol! I do have something in mind for the eyes.

5 Likes

@Nikkiroc, you are up next! :smiley:

4 Likes

I am!!! Yeah!!! I’m ready! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

@Nikkiroc Binki and Bindi are Orangutans, I looked them up.

4 Likes

Excited for you!!! :gift:

1 Like

Have you done any of them before?

@Nikkiroc I made the label and will send it out tomorrow. You should get it by Saturday!!

@PutABonnetOnIt No only put together a prepainted one when I first started reborning.

3 Likes

@AnnieSokay I’m already excited!!! Thank you for the update! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

4 Likes

Your talent, you will have fun with it and do awesome!

1 Like

Lol, I am talented, I am talented, I am talented! Thanks for saying that. I have to remind myself cause I still don’t feel that I’ve reached that reborn selling point yet. I am getting there though!

4 Likes

Then go look at Barnabe! :wink:

3 Likes

@jlesser Thank you, he is the best one yet, lol. My daughter is disgusted that I feel I am not ready, lol. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Newsflash @AnnieSokay. You have been ready to sell. :grin: I understand what you are saying though… took me a whole year and many babies to even think about it. Even when I did, I was scared that people wouldn’t like them in person. I was wrong. People love them and would love yours too!

7 Likes

We’re about halfway through this round, sign-ups for the next round will be coming soon. :slight_smile: I try to tag everyone who has expressed interest in the Sign-up discussion.

7 Likes

This is such a fun thread to follow… But can we get everyone to list the items that they chose? The pictures are nice but you can’t really tell what is in every picture

2 Likes

I know what you mean that is why I listed what I got. More fun that way!

3 Likes

Yes i was gonna specifically tag u. U did and it was nice to know what u chose

2 Likes

I don’t think it will be here today:-( it shows it’s in Houston( but not in Baytown where I live) … and it says it’s expected today , but doesn’t show out for delivery. So… my guess is Monday.

5 Likes