Traveling Pants Round 3

Question have you tried the round and rectangular looms and which do you prefer also which can you make the most items from ?

2 Likes

The round ones are probably more versatile. You can do most anything on them. You can even make a blanket with only 10 pegs called a 10-stitch blanket. Depending obviously on what you want to do. Examples of things you can make on the rounds would be hats, mittens, stuffed animals, scarves, blankets in panels or blocks etc. Check out loomahat.com she shows how do do lots of things or also tuteate on YouTube you’ll be surprised.

4 Likes

Thanks I will check it out see what all you can do in the round I looked at looms the other day and it occurred to me it would be better to get the one that would make the most items as to not invest a great deal lol .

2 Likes

Can you make baby clothes with the round? :grinning:

1 Like

There are a few YouTube videos showing how to make sweaters or bonnets, booties stuff like that. Try Tuteate, also once you understand the basics you can make up your own patterns. I’ve made botties they’re super cute. LOOM KNITTING Baby Booties Socks No Holes No Bulk Step by Step Beginners Project Pattern | Loomahat - YouTube

3 Likes

She needs to slow down lol will have to watch that baby boot one over and over to see what she is doing :smile: but hey she makes it look easy .

3 Likes

It is, watch some of her intro videos where she teaches the basics first.

2 Likes

I was getting ready to ask for a tracking number but, THE BOX IS HERE!

12 Likes

Woohooo!!! I’m excited for you!!! Have so much fun!!! :kiss::heart:️:grinning::kiss::heart:️:grinning::kiss::heart:️:grinning:

3 Likes

YAY! Can’t wait to see what you pick!

3 Likes

Oh how exciting, have fun!

2 Likes

Going through the box now and will post a pic this evening! Too many nice items, lol!

8 Likes

Yeah!! OPEN, OPEN OPEN. LOL

3 Likes

Here are the items I chose, I will unpack them and take another pic. So much fun!!

There are two sets of eyes that did not make it in this pic.

12 Likes

Amazing! the pink booties are cute

3 Likes

Congrats to you!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Those are really neat eyes, glad you can use them.

2 Likes

Newborn Elmo outfit with Elmo and bottle

Honey Body, Tibby Body Magnets and Binki Reborn

Pink Booties and 2 pair eyes

9 Likes

Awesome stuff, love that you got a chimp sculpt! Glad you liked the Elmo set! Those eyes are so cool

2 Likes

those eyes are so neat!

3 Likes